Chapter 2

it had been hours since Natsu left the Guild heading off in the dark of night, he had been flying either by Happy or using his fire on his feet like rockets for several hours, until he came by a old cave which gave him flashbacks.

"We're here" Natsu exhaled with relief the landed on the hands and knees tired and beat from their long journey "Finally made it" he panted.

"Why didn't we take the train closer?" Happy panted asked.

"One you know how I feel about them and two they don't run at night or that far" Natsu replied "well lets rest a bit then train" he said.

"Aye sir" Happy replied.

later Natsu looked around in the cave Igneel and him had in the past, for anything he found a parchment with three sections but last two were blank

Natsu,

'If you find this letter it means you came back here to train I hope you would, it means you accepted to further your training with my father and brother I'm thankful for that.

But in order to have them train you, you must improve your own Dragon Slayer magic.

Increase your magic container and reserves by going over your Dragon Slayer moves I taught you going over them back to back, build up your physical body to

The reason why is my brother and father are picky when it comes to training, they will only agree to train you if your body and Slayer magic is at it's peak.

But I'm confident you can do it, your the Son of The Mighty Igneel, The King the of all Fire Dragons.

Believe in yourself and fully awaken your power, like I believed in you from all the years I knew you'

when your training done this letter a new section will appear allowing you to learn more advance techniques on Dragon Slayer Magic, the third is learning Powerful forbidden spells and will burn away meaning you completed your training and ready to be'

Natsu's eyes widened at the next part,

The Prince of all fire Dragons and the Heir to my throne"

Sincerely Igneel, aka your father"

Natsu looked up with a determined look "i'll make you proud father" he promised.

time skip

Natsu had trained harder and harder each day, going over his Dragon Slayer magic like Igneel's letter advised also building his own physical strength, the first weeks were torture, going through spells one after another even doing two of different moves together and working on his physical capabilities.

This intensity allowed him so far to handle four spells.

Natsu would wake up early and go to sleep when the sun settled down

He was in a Training field surrounded by woods and large boulders and peaks.

Natsu lifted his left fist "Fire dragon Iron Fist!" he called as his bright orange flames engulfed his fist and smashed a boulder which exploded to bits.

"Fire Dragon Talon!" he said running and jumping at a tree his right foot burst in orange fire smashed it with his heel at the middle of the trunk blowing the first half apart burnt twigs.

"Fire Dragon Crushing Fang!" striking the second half with his left hand engulfed in fire hitting it with his finger tips destroying in a blast of flames nothing but cinders with and big hole in the ground with burnt ground

"Fire Dragon Wing Attack!, Sword horn!, Flame elbow!, Fire Dragon Grip Strike!, Roasting Bath!

"and Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu announced as he obliterated his surroundings with explosions of fire.

Weeks later he put more effort in his attacks by adding more fire concentrated into his moves, he put more boulders in front of of each other so he had to put more force into them, working his way from 2 to 5.

Each time his Magic container and reserves had grown same with his own physical abilities, his containers and reserves grew so much he could do all of his attacks and his secret Dragon Slayer Arts and put more effort into them like his life depended on it.

a month later his body changed a bit, from a lean muscular build to a more toned and defined body type, his chest and shoulders were broader, his height came from average height of 5ft 9 to 5ft 11.

Natsu was thinking of something which surprised even himself and Happy, with his hands engulfed with his fire thrusted his hand out

"Fire molding: Daggers!" streams of fire blasted out and shaped into daggers stabbing them into a boulder piercing it,

slashing his other hand in swipe motion "Fire molding: Scythes!" Crescent mooned shaped fire blades spun like a boomerangs slicing through trees

"Fire Dragons magma Blast!" Natsu called getting his feet in a stance thrusting his hand out a dragon circle appeared a large comet of dark orange and bright yellow fire shot out incinerating the falling trees and throwing his head back which orange flames leaked from the corners of his mouth

"Fire Dragon ROAR" a large stream 10 meter wide and 12 meter tall blasted a 300 ft yard burnt path in it's way.

Then minutes later he made more weapons made from his fire and could pick stuff up without burning it, Then thrusting his fist out.

"Fire Dragon's Flaming Fist!" Natsu called a wide stream or bright orange flames erupted from his fist burning and scorching a dozen trees

"Fire molding: boxing glove!" he said next a giant boxing glove made of fire slammed the trees into splinters, he then could tap into his Flames of Emotion by will, increasing the damage of his blows and enhancing his breath attacks.

"What do you think Happy?" Natsu looked at his exceed

"I think your Uncle and Grandfather will be thrilled" Happy smiled.

Natsu nodded with a smirk "Well I didn't put a lot of heart in it for nothing" he responded.