𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈

[Dog's get thirsty too]

🍀

Jisung was lazily slumped on his seat. His head was drooping lowly, while his body was placed as though it would fall off any minute. Barely even making an effort to sit 'normally' he gazed around his surroundings, with lazily squinted eyes.

It had been a few days since the fire incident and he had, throughout the days, made every effort to befriend the male who denied his very existence. I mean it isn't bad to make friends right ?

At first he had thrown random hi's and hello's, in hope that the other would respond. But seeing how it was ignored, he had decided to sort matters his own way.

This basically didn't end well since, people did not like being greeted by bass guitars at 3 am in the morning. Nor did people like dancing at 5 in the evening on an Irish metal song, which his neighbour pointed out to be ' the devil's when I murder playlist '.

But being the stubborn bitch he was, Jisung was still in hopes of befriending his neighbour, whatsoever the consequences were. But then, with the way things turned out the previous week, it was quite reasonable that the other male had literally done everything to avoid him.

Speaking of which, the occurrence of that day particularly went out as,

"So you're the idiot that carried out terror attacks on my underwear ?"

Jisung was flustered and taken aback at that moment, but being the block head he was, he pulled off his dumbass pride.

"Dude, you fucking wear tropical underwears. Like who in the world wears neon pink undies ?"

"W-well I-I do !" The male said, his hands pumping the small bucket in the air, like a child raising hand for a candy.

"And that means y-you h-have no right to right to torture my babies."

"Your babies ? Are you kidding me. They're dancing herpes that shine at night how can you-" his sentence was cut short with the same burnt underwear hitting his face. The pungent smell of burnt elastic hitting his nose. He scrunched his nose, eyes squinting shut as though the smell would get him to tear up.

The glass slide banged shut before he could even speak a word. He threw the garment rashly on the ground, with his hand running through his hair.

And yes he regretted what he did.

"Hello there ?" His neighbour awkwardly waved.

Jisung was shocked, quite joyous but still shocked. Seeing the other male looking quite out of place.

He hummed, while vigorously nodding his head to continue.

"Hey there, I have a small request and since I really don't know anyone, maybe you could help ?" The said male titled his head with nervous eyes.

As much as he wanted to, how was Jisung to say no

"What is it ?" He voiced out, eyes prying sceptically.

"Would you mind if you could take care of my cousin's dog, since I'd be out for a while." The other, had his hand rubbing his nape in discomfort.