𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾

[That's when the terror starts]

🍀

It was a bright sunny day and the summer breeze was gently blowing. The skies displayed a bright blue, with the plant and trees in a fresh, vivid green. On that pleasant day, lounging against his bean bag, with the wind ruffling his hair, was Jisung, holding on to his phone, thumbs constantly taping on the screen, eyes furrowed, deeply immersed in his game.

After having seem to win the game, he raised his head, examining his surroundings, his eyes falling on the cloth line of his neighbour, displaying the same clothes he hated with all his guts.

Jisung was never someone to be known as a fashion dictator but the clothes preference of his neighbour almost made him want to go blind. He specifically hated this neighbour's choice of inner garments.

It was just a week ago since his neighbour moved in the flat next to his. He had remembered that day, how he was so happy that it was the beginning of his summer vacation. Clad in a white shirt and black summer shorts, he was holding on to a can of soft drinks. He pulled pushed the glass slides open, stepping out his balcony to look around the surroundings.

To be honest he was actually looking if he could find his floormate Ryunjin, whom he had a small crush on. He was gazing around with hopeful eyes when all at once he laid his eyes on the nearby cloth line.

He choked on his lemon flavoured soft drink, spilling it on his white shirt. His eyes widened in horror at the clothes being dried outside.

Oh how he wanted to scratch out his own eyes after seeing scene. Who in the world would wear a rainbow undie with each strip of colour having a neon zing to it. To top it all, it had white polka dots scattered on it.

Jisung swore that even the company that manufactured the clothes would have started an arson on his factory. Since that day his daily 'observing the surrounding but is actually looking for Ryunjin' session, was disturbed. At first he thought that he'd able to handle it but the ridiculously patterned fabrics not only spoiled his day, it also blocked the view of his potential girlfriend.

It wasn't like he sat around quietly too. At first he had pinned a small "evacuate your underwear" note on a bright yellow undie which had stupid ribbon prints running in symmetrical lines, it was quite easy to carry out the work since the balconies were just an inch apart, the reason being why the space was bigger.

Since it did no good, the next time he had pinned a "death threat" note claiming he would kill the neighbour if he wouldn't eradicate the plague like clothings. But again it had fallen to ignorance.

So the day he had poured a bucket of raw fish organs in the, this time black undie that had small, bright green, glow in the dark spiders printed all over.

But well the next day he only found another one of his neighbour's besotted inner garments, having a small note that read,

please stop the terror attacks on my clothes.

But did he stop ? No. He on that day, had smeared a paste of mayonnaise mixed with black pepper on the white fabric that had neon olympic rings printed in a diagonal pattern. He had no mercy on his victim and he was going all out on his tricks.

He took it as a revenge for spoiling his holidays along with depriving him from seeing his crush. And this day was no exception.

Today his neighbour had dried a neon pink underwear and well today he was going to carry out a classic. He went inside his kitchen, pulling out a lighter from a drawer next to his dishwasher.

He came out again, his head proudly raised at the feat he was going to execute. He held on to the corner of his neighbours clothing piece, setting ablaze the fabric as he grinned cynically at the scene.

When suddenly someone pushed the glass slides and doused the small fire. The black head whipped his head up and glared at him intensely but Jisung didn't budge an inch.

Instead he was staring at the male, entranced by the other's looks. His crush on Jisung long gone at the mere gaze of this neighbour. He should have set those previous underwears on fire if he'd get to see the male's looks. But what's done is done.

He was so enchanted by the male's features, the ebony locks fluffed up and the pretty cat eyes that held a strong gaze. It all ate up his mind. Who knew that Jisung would like someone by burning an undie.

"So you're the idiot that carried out terror attacks on my underwears ?"

_____________________

welp the terrible shit of an author here.