𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

[Oh, to search]

🍀

Quite a mess it was previously, a few minutes ago. Was it though ? Honestly things didn't the seem the way to calm down.

"GET CHICKENCHUACHUA OFF ME !" Minho was pulling on to Jisung's sleeves.

"I NEED TO SAVE AGENT BOND 009 DO NOT STOP ME PEASANT. MY SON IS IN DANGER. HE'S PROBABLY GETTING DEVOURED BY THAT MONSTROUS HAIRY DRUNK CREATURE."

Hyunjin was holding on Jisung's other sleeves. "My mom's telling me Hyunjim is someone else and she doesn't know him. SO WHY DID YOU CALL ME HYUNJIM ? IS HE LIKE MY TWIN ? NO DID HE SEPARATE FROM ME IN MY HOSPITAL BED? WAIT JISUNG HOW DO YOU KNOW ?" And yet again, Hyunjin was on the floor crying terribly much.

Amidst this chaos, Jisung's door was getting knocked on, a strange time for a visitor surely ? But being the gentleman he was Jisung dragged along with his sleeves, a frantic crying Hyunjin who was now eating the fabric of the latter's sleeve and Minho was battling a dog ever so confidently. JI-MAN he truly was.

"Hello, how do you do and who are you ?" Jisung was leaning against the his door like everything was very normal. And the boy infront of him pushed the door to the side.

"Hi I'm Daehwi and I do any human that's male and breathing. Now why is my cousin in the floor fighting a dog ?" The boy was giving a very non-existent smile.

"Oh so you're Minho's cousin nice to meet you I'm Jisung and I've been successfully courting your cousin. I'm your soon to be cousin-brother-in law." Jisung adamantly believed that he was perfect, yes he believed that all humans were his simps who wasn't though ?

"Let me elaborate my plans for me and Minho after our marr-" Jisung was pushed to the side as Daehwi bent down.

"You're Hyunjin that wimpy prince ass classmate of mine right ?" Daehwi pointed at the poor boy who was still depressed.

"You're Daehwi. YOU'RE DAEHWI ! DAEHWI DO YOU KNOW WHOSE HYUNJIM ? JISUNG CALLED NE HYUNJIM DAEHWI ? HYUNJIM IS MY TWIN WHO WAS SEPARATED FROM MY MOM DAEHWI. MY MOM HID THAT I HAD A TWIN DAEHWI" Hyunjin was no longer eating Jisung's sleeve rather he was weeping against Daehwi's torso.

But Jisung, oh, the obnoxious boy was furious that this so called cousin of Minho had pushed him aside. He was king of this household, how could he allow such a disgrace in his house ?

So Jisung dragging along a still fighting Minho stomped towards Daehwi. Minho and his chickenchuachua were sliding around the floor, free amusement park rights for the duo.

"Daehwi CALL THE POLICE WE NEED TO SEARCH FOR HYUNJIM. HYUNJIM IS YOUNGER THAN ME AND IS 4 INCHES HE'S A TEENY HUMAN CALL THE PO-" And yes, Hyunjin was cut of by a punch right in his stomach served by yours truly, Daehwi.

Hyunjin began to scream.

"Why did you punch him ? You should've punched him in the bathroom he's so loud can't you see I'm dealing with chickenchuachua here ? Have manners Daehwi." Minho and Kkami looked at him straight in the eye.

"The boy's my classmate. That's the only way to shut him up and he's eaten punches so to many times he's probably immune" Darhwi shrugged like things didn't even matter.