Chapter 11

As soon as Louis was back outside, wearing his sweatpants again and sitting on the floor next to Harry, Harry started rambling about makeup, because he loved makeup and he wanted to try so many more things, he just had no idea how and when and where.

From makeup, he went to natural beauty and then to Disney princesses, and he was practically holding this conversation with himself because he was Harry and Harry could do that.

Louis just sat there and listened, listened to Harry talking on and on about how he wanted to try pretty eyeshadows and eyeliners and stuff Louis didn't even know the words to anymore, and he just ate his pizza.

The fresh air surrounding them was a nice change to the comfortable, boring warmth in his living room, Harry's smooth, slow voice a great way to get away from the heavy silence that would usually sit in the air when he would eat alone at his dining table, staring holes into his walls and just not living.

But now there was someone talking to him, well, talking at least, and it was nice.

"Ever thought about how it's impossible for Ariel to even look like that when she just got out of the water," he says smoothly, taking another bite of his pizza. There were still three pieces left, but he already felt stuffed. "I wish I could do that. Just step out of the shower and look like that."

Harry ate the last bite of the piece he was holding in his hand, then set the box with the few left pieces back on the table in front of them.

He lifted his hand, licking the grease off of his fingertips and then his lips, and Louis kind of wanted to suck on them.

So he did; he turned Harry's head to the side with his index on his chin and kissed him warmly, tongues tasting like cheese and sliding against each other slowly, and Harry sighed deep into his mouth.

He lifted a brow at him when they pulled apart, a soft smile playing on his lips that made Louis feel guilty.

"What was that for?" He asked, giggly, fists gripping the towel again and wrapping it around himself tighter since it was slowly getting cold, and he still completely naked underneath the soft cotton.

Louis shrugged helplessly, averting his eyes.

"You just looked kissable, is all."

From the corner of his eye, Louis could see Harry's teeth digging into the rosy flesh of his bottom lip, freeing it a second later and making it look even redder, plumper.

He sighed dramatically, head falling back against the wall. He wasn't hungry anymore, really, so he placed his pizza box next to Harry's on the table and dried his sweaty hands on his pants, causing little, black lints to stick to his palms.

"So.. that's what you'd wish for?" He suddenly asked, surprising himself with actually saying it aloud when he thought he'd only said it in his head, wondering what Harry would wish for.

Harry turned to look at Louis, but the older one didn't really trust himself once he'd face Harry again, so he continued staring at the darkening sky. He didn't want to kiss him again and make things weird between them.

"I'd wish for many things," he mumbled back, shrugging. "Always looking perfect would be one of them, though."

Louis had to bite back a chuckle, and he pulled his knees up to his chest to wrap his arms around his legs loosely.

"If you had one wish, what would it be?"

His voice was soothingly low, making Harry want to just lay down and get lulled to sleep by it.

He thought for a second, biting the inside of his cheek as he observed the first stars that were starting to pop in the blue-reddish evening sky.

"Like, just one?" He asked after a minute, now mirroring Louis and sitting with his knees drawn to his chest, and it was so comfortable. With them both leaning against the cool wall, almost naked and the only thing lighting their faces the setting sun.