Chapter 3

"Sure," Harry answered again, smirking to himself when he noticed the almost-invisible bulge in Louis' pants.

He was getting him there, and it was almost funny how easy it was.

"You know, I've heard that capricorns are quite determined and focused. You don't really seem like you can concentrate for long.."

Louis wanted to rip that minx's head off, but at the same time, he wanted him to continue.

"I usually can.. just not if someone's watching me all the time."

Louis scooted a bit closer to the table, trying to hide his growing erection under the paper-covered glass.

Harry didn't even care about the fact that Louis was his boss anymore, really. His mind was blank, only focused on Louis and his face and the way he frowned in concentration and attempt to hold himself together.

"I could look at something else if you wanted me to," Harry said in an innocent, casual voice, bending forward to rest his arms on the desk, causing his top to ride up on his back. "You just have to tell me."

Louis gulped, twisting the pen in between his fingers. This was so wrong, but his body was stronger than his mind.

"What would you want to look at, then," he asked, teeth digging into his bottom lip because would Harry really-

"Dunno, maybe this."

Yes, yes he would.

Harry's hand travelled to Louis' upper thigh, squeezing it tightly.

Louis silently gasped for air, but didn't pull away. He felt like his thigh was on fire where Harry was touching him, the red of his skirt burning in his eyes.

"But you wouldn't want that, right? It's wrong."

"I—"

"We should get lunch, don't you think? I haven't eaten today, I'm starving."

He let go of Louis' thigh and stood up, smoothing out his skirt and grabbing his purse, before he walked towards the door.

"Wanna come with?"

Louis didn't look at Harry, he just sat there, completely lost and horny. He wouldn't survive this, not for three months.

This boy was going to be the death of him.

"Yeah, I'll—I'll join you in a few. Got a few more things to do, maybe give me.. ten minutes."

Harry's dimple popped, glossy lips forming a smile.

"Remember what I told you about your lying skills?"

That was the last thing he said before he left the office, shutting the door behind him with a wink.

Louis wanted to stand up and get rid of his problem, but the door opened yet again.

"Oh and, think of me."

~

"Fuck," Louis exhaled and came into his hand, forehead pressed against the cold wall of the stall. White painted the door and slowly ran down, making Louis feel even worse when he opened his eyes.

He pumped himself through his orgasm slowly, causing a few more beads of come to dribble from his tip.

"Shit.."

He pushed himself off of the wall and grabbed a bit of toilet paper, wiping the wall and his come-covered hand.

He felt dirty, disgusting almost, but the picture of Harry on his knees in his head hadn't left him a choice.