Chapter 6

😀

"Jake said that I should tell you that some Mrs. Evans will be here later today to talk to you. He said it was urgent, she was very upset."

Harry closed the door behind him and filled two cups with tea after he'd entered the office, carefully carrying them over to Louis' desk.

The first two weeks of the three months had passed, it was now Monday and Harry and Louis had kind of become a routine; every day went quite the same.

The incident after their mall-day was pretty much forgotten, they'd gone back to talking, laughing and flirting.

Flirting to no end.

It had increased immensely, and by now, Louis was used to it. It still worked him up like nothing else, but he slowly learned how to deal with it.

Since that day, they haven't met outside of work again, though. But Louis felt like he wanted to change that some day.

He was messed up, really.

Harry was wearing a pastel pink pleated skirt today, it looked just like the black one except for the colour, and white knee socks were covering his calves.

His shoes stuck in a pair of converse, and a thin, white long sleeve was clinging to his slim waist.

He looked gorgeous, just like every day.

Louis groaned, burying his face in his palms. That woman came here at least once in three months, and it was annoying the shit out of him.

She was always complaining over the tiniest things that even her chihuahua would be able to fix.

"Having a bad day, Lou?" Harry asked with pouty lips and stepped behind him to place his hands on his shoulders, slowly starting to massage them.

Louis quietly moaned at the pressure Harry was exerting on his cramped muscles, letting his head fall forward as he relaxed and enjoyed Harry's massaging skills.

"Kinda. That woman will kill me some day, I call it," he murmured lowly with closed lids, focusing on Harry rather than the awful conversation he'd have to go through later today.

Harry's thumbs circled in between his shoulder blades, then came up to the back of his neck, and repeated.

"I thought I would," he giggled jokingly, feeling the vibrations of Louis' raspy, quiet laugh through his shoulders.

"You too, yeah. But in the good way. Mrs. Evans will do it slowly, with poison that will etch all of my organs until I die."

Harry laughed at his silliness, little crinkles forming by his eyes. His bunny teeth were showing, making him look like a happy little puppy.

"You're so dramatic," he smiled and let his thumbs trace the outlines of Louis' spine with light pressure, causing him to arch his back slightly.

"Mhmm.. many people say that," Louis hummed, moaning again when Harry's fingers came back up to his shoulders and squeezed tightly. "God, how are you so good at that?"

Again, Harry's beautiful smile appeared and showed his dimples, eyes glistening.

"I used to massage my sister when she came back from her cheerleading lessons. She always said I should become a masseur, but I don't really want to do just that for the rest of my life. Knead old ladies' wrinkly bodies until I die, you know. Not for me."

Louis hummed, and there passed a few minutes of comfortable silence, just filled with the soft sounds of Louis' clothes underneath Harry's fingertips.

"Plus.. I like attention, so I don't think it'd really.. fit me. Never seeing more than one person at a time. That's only two eyes on me." Harry shrugged. "Not even that."