Chapter 10

It was around six in the evening when Harry started shifting in Louis' bed, fisting the duvet softly as he let out a sweet, sleepy hum.

His eyes fluttered open slowly, adjusting to the dimmed light coming from the closed, sleek cream curtains. Since it still was summer, the sun hadn't disappeared yet.

"Lou?" Was the first thing he croaked out, the aftermaths of what they had done now really hitting him. He was sore, his throat aching, and he still felt like he couldn't trust his legs.

He was warm, though. And so comfortable.

Louis' bed was heaven.

Harry stretched a little, his spine cracking, and then brought his tiny little fists up to his eyes, rubbing them sleepily.

"Louis?" He asked again, way too quiet to even think that Louis would be able to hear it, so he didn't really expect an answer.

Instead, he laid there for a few more minutes, staring up at the ceiling and enjoying the cozy warmth surrounding him. His heartbeat had slowed down immensely over the hours, now thudding at a slow, relaxed and soft pace.

He felt a hickey burning on the spot just above his collarbone, tinting his skin in a dark, red-purplish color. Harry brushed his fingers over it, biting his lip at the pictures flashing through his mind.

Last night, or more like, three hours ago, really had been hot.

Harry pushed the dirty images out of his head, reluctantly throwing the duvet to the side and peeling himself out of the tons of comfy pillows and duvets that were warm from his body heat.

A little drag in his bottom half reminded him yet again of how rough Louis had been with him, but he just pressed his lips together and ignored it, slowly standing up from the bed and walking towards the door of the bedroom.

Just as he was about to open it, eyes still only opened halfway, the door already pulled open in front of him, revealing a fully-clothed Louis. His fringe was dangling into his forehead, making him look softer than he actually was.

He was wearing sweatpants and a loose shirt on top, feet bare and padding against the floor.

It took Harry a few seconds to even realise what was happening, and by the time he did realise, it was already too late to jump in surprise.

Louis smiled at him crookedly, though something seemed off. Harry couldn't tell what it was, he just felt like something was different. He could be wrong, though. He felt like he was on drugs.

"Better now?" Louis asked after a moment of just looking at Harry, trying to ignore the fact that he was still just wearing his black lace panties.

"Hmm," Harry hummed, nodding softly. "Smells good.."

Louis laughed quietly, scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah, I.. ordered pizza. Gave up on the cooking."

Harry smiled back, and walked past Louis and towards the heavenly smell that was leading him into a big kitchen, two pizza boxes sitting on the wooden table.

Even though he'd already seen parts of this yesterday, he couldn't really remember.

"Just bought pepperoni for you, is that okay?" Louis asked, sitting down on one of the chairs and opening his box.

Harry just looked at him weirdly, one brow raised as he smiled at Louis crookedly.

"Louis?" He asked.

Louis hummed in response, looking up.

"Are we 80? Can't we eat in the garden or something? I haven't really seen anything of your house."