Chapter 2

The rest of the day went like the start.

Secretly stealing glances at the other, looking away when getting caught, clearing throats to break the awkward silence (which never worked), and repeat.

It was obvious that both felt the sexual tension in the room, that both knew what they wanted, but no one said anything.

Harry, because this was his first day of an internship and Mr. Tomlinson his boss, and Louis.. for the same reason, actually.

It was 5pm when Louis said that Harry could go home, and the taller one nodded and stood up from his place on the chair.

He arched his back, spine cracking, and Louis not-so-subtly stared at his cute, round bum that he wanted to fucking eat. He was sweating everywhere, and Harry's naturally flirty personality wasn't helping. Not at all.

He had no idea how he was supposed to survive three months with Harry without him noticing how horny he was, how bad he needed to fuck him in that pretty little skirt.

He was his intern, for fucks sake.

"So, I'll just come back tomorrow at the same time? Or should I come earlier?" Harry asked, slinging his purse around his shoulder again. Its silver, shiny buckle fit his shoes.

"No, nine's fine. It's not like you're missing anything," Louis waved off, fixing his fringe.

"Okay then, bye, Mr. Tomlinson."

"You can—" Harry stopped in his tracks, turning around in the doorframe and raising a single, perfectly plucked brow. Louis bit his lip. "You can call me Louis."

The corners of Harry's mouth twitched as he bowed his back a little more, just because he felt like it made him prettier. And maybe, because he wanted Louis to notice the way his skirt cut off just below his ass.

He knew it was inappropriate, to even think about it, but he couldn't help himself. Inappropriate turned him on, especially when his boss was this hot.

"Okay, Louis," - the name rolled off his tongue like a melody, and Louis' nails were digging into the flesh of his thighs. He said it so slowly, with the deep rasp in his voice and a crooked smile on his lips.

"I'll go home now anyways, do you need.. a ride home?" Louis babbled quickly, eyes glued to Harry's thighs. He'd appreciate a ride at home, too. But that was something he kept in his head.

Harry's smirk grew even wider, thick lashes fluttering as he tapped his painted nails against the doorframe. They were black, just like his heels and skirt and purse and stockings.

"I'll walk, but thanks for the offer," he simply smiled, and Louis was sure that he saw a half-wink, but it still caught him off-guard.

Harry knew what he was doing.

Driving Louis crazy, and then turning him down.

He left without another word, heels clacking in the distance until the sound completely died down, and Louis knew he was screwed.

Harry had most certainly noticed what he was thinking about him, and that after only a few hours.

Usually, Louis was able to keep things like that to himself.

But Harry made it so fucking hard.

Literally.

~

The next day, Harry stood up a little earlier than he had to. He took a shower, brushed his teeth and then walked into his bedroom with wet hair (he'd let it dry outside, it was warm anyways) and in only a pair of pastel pink panties, picking his clothes for the day.