Don't Go Just Yet

We return to the masses downstairs just in time for me to witness Cedric officially asking Anna to be his girlfriend.
"Anna," he says, looking uneasy.
"Yes?"
"I know we haven't known each other for much time now but I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend?" He closes his eyes in fear of rejection.
"Yes of course I will Cedric!" She exclaims.
I look over at her and smile before turning my head to meet my eyes with a brief smile across Draco's face. He quickly detects that I caught a glimpse of him letting his guard down and lowers his eyes to the floor.
The instrumentalists played all throughout dinner, and as the party moved to the dance floor. Cedric and Anna were slow dancing, leaving me to fend for myself. I grabbed some desserts and brought it back to my table, washing them down with a cup of tea. Due to pure boredom, I found myself poking holes into the soft plastic table cloth. Hope no one was planning on reusing these.
Anna and Cedric merrily bounce their way back to our table, hand in hand.
"You ready to go Nicole?" She asks.
Cedric flashes a friendly smile my way. They both look so happy and I couldn't be happier for them.
"Yeah just give me a moment to say my goodbyes."
"Not like you have anyone to say goodbye to," she laughs at her taunt.
"Hey, play nice now missy," Cedric says in a confident voice.
"Or what?" Anna rests her arms around Cedric's shoulders gazing up at him.
"And this is exactly why I'm going now. See you two in a bit." I walk off and leave them to... whatever that was.
I walk about the manor one last time, parting ways with all those who I knew at the party. All, except one.
Where was Draco hiding this time?
I decide to take one last look through the window in that nook from earlier. Then, there he was. Standing before the enchanting window, was none other than Mr. Malfoy himself. Draco, not his father of course. In high spirits I decide upon a sneak attack as I don't believe Draco observed that I am there.
I sneak up close, breathing lightly against the back of his neck before pushing his shoulders gently towards the window. Before I could do much as brush my fingers against his back, he turns around and pushes me onto the bench in the windowsill.
I gulp nervously as he seemed angry.
"Was it not my turn to sneak up on you yet?"
"I didn't realize I gave you a turn Williams."
"Maybe because I never asked if I could have one, Malfoy."
Directing his arm horizontally against the wall, he stands before me.
"How can I know what it is you want from me if you don't say it?"
Chills ran down my spine as I focused my eyes on his pursing lips.
"I don't want anything from you Draco. I just came to say goodbye."
I stand up.
"Well what do you mean goodbye then? The nights just begun." He flashes a charming smile.
Who am I kidding, everything he does is charming.
"Maybe for you, but for us normals, it's bedtime."
"My grandmother can stay up later than you!"
"Goodnight Malfoy."
"See you on Monday then aye love."
"Yes yes byeee."
I walk away smiling. What just happened.