The End

Nineteen years. It had been nineteen years since my best friend and her boyfriend had died. I stood by their graves placing the flowers down beside their tombstones. We had buried them beside each other, just like how they passed. Hand in hand. I teared up at the memories of Anna and I before all of it. I frowned.

Blinking them away quickly I felt a hand on my shoulder turning around I saw no one there, I furrowed my brows feeling someone place something in my pocket. The feeling of the hand disappearing.

I wiped my tears opening the letter immediately recognizing Anna's hand writing I opened it the letter floating up, Anna's voice coming through it

Hi, it's Anna,

Hope you don't miss me too much, I'm happy. Happier than i've ever been. I'm with Cedric. Safe and in a good place. A place I quite literally never want to leave. I see Malfoy wants to ask you to-

She was cut off

Oi, don't spoiling it, love.

That was Cedric laughing as Anna joined in, I smiled at the memories of their laughs. I could practically see Anna rolling her eyes at Cedric.

Anyway, i'm sending you this as a warning. You better name one of your kids after me or i'm going to come back and haunt you.

Love, Anna and Cedric.

I laughed to myself wiping away the tears that had fallen from hearing their voices again. Words couldn't begin to describe how much I missed her. She was like a sister to me. Always will be a sister to me. I shook my head hearing Draco call my name, "are you ready to go, love?" I nodded making my way over to him to start our new lives.

—————————————-

The End!

Thank you guys so much for reading my book!

I may or may not write a second part of the book in the future but for now I will be writing a book based on Marvel that I hope you'll enjoy!