✨Twenty-Fourth Dream✨

Start from the beginning

"Well, it's nothing big but Kanao, as well as us, do Focus Breathing every second of the day."

"E-every second of the day?!" his eyes went wide. He could barely even do it for a short moment but Kanao and the Pillars do it 24/7?

"Yeah. Morning, Afternoon, Evening. Even while we sleep." you nodded. "You can ask Blue-chan and the others for help."

"Blue-chan and the others?" he asked.

"The three girls who were here." a light bulb suddenly went off in his head.

"Oh!! Them, alright I'll go ask them now!" he declared, determined to do Focus Breathing 24/7.

"Also ask them to bring out the gourds for you." you added. "They'll understand what that means."

He nodded as he left.

"I wonder how long that will take." you muttered to yourself, just walking wherever your legs would take you as you thought.

You wondered why your head felt lighter than usual, it felt so weird. Your hand instinctively went to where your hairpin once was, catching a handful of hair instead of the blue hairpin.

You paused. When did you lose it? You wracked your brain and remembered that you lost sometime after you resurfaced from the lake. Your face paled, does that mean you lost it there? You let you hand fall as you gripped the loose sleeved of your uniform.

"I was too careless." you thought, loathing yourself for losing such a precious item.

It wasn't that it was expensive or rare (you could probably find some if you look) but it was the fact that Muichirou gave it you. That was enough of a reason for you to treasure it and wear it everyday. You wished it was like the ring that resided on the fourth finger of your left hand. It couldn't be taken off, it was impossible (well, at least while you're still alive). You just wished it was like that, you wouldn't be having this internal crisis if it was that way.

More importantly, how would you explain this to Muichirou? Of course, it wasn't like you owed it to him (you two did exchange items during that day) but he would notice sooner or later and definitely ask about it. What will you then? Will you lie? Will you tell the truth? Wil-

Thump.

You seemed to hit your forehead on something while deep in thought. You looked up, seeing the entrance to your estate.

"So my legs brought me here, huh?" you muttered to yourself, nursing your forehead as you entered. "Is my body telling me I need sleep?" you said before shrugging. "I'm always sleeping, so I doubt it."

Grabbing your watering can, which you thankfully remembered where you placed it, you got to watering the Forget Me Nots (which weren't looking so good) before putting the watering can away.

Resting on the wooden floor outside your room, you stared emptily at the patio, thinking about things.

"You're special to me." the words from Muichirou replayed in your head for reasons you didn't know.

Resting against the wall, you brought your knees closer to your chest as yiu hid her face, slowly blushing red at those words.

"What could he have possibly meant by that?" you spent enough time with Mitsuri to tell romantic things from not.

But then again, this is Muichirou we're talking about, he was an airhead and does a lot of things on a whim. What if he meant it in an encouraging way because you were hurt? Or what if he truly meant it?

Regardless...... It made you happy.

¤¤¤Dream?¤¤¤

"You're back, you brat." Jigoro greeted, you immediately jumped back out of shock, you expected to see Yuuichirou but was net woth your dad's friend.