epilogue - love letter

"Dear Jungkook,

It's been a while since I last came to visit. Seven months, to be precise.

I don't really know why I'm writing you a letter considering you won't ever read this. Here I am, though, wide awake at three in the morning, unable to sleep. I think of you a lot, especially since the release of my book.

By the way, it's a success! I named it "Love Letter" because it tells our story. In the end, I'm glad you kept the letter I wrote for Hoseok that day. Otherwise, we would have probably never speak.

I don't know what to say; this is harder than I thought. I love you, and I miss you. I feel better, though. I'm slowly getting used to your absence. I mean, it's been four years now, so it's about time I let you go...

I met a guy two months ago. He likes me, I can tell, but I'm not sure I can love him back. You own my heart, Jungkook, and it's impossible for me to take it back because you left with it. He is nice, kind, and funny, but he's not you.

Jihyo and Hana are pushing me; they want me to move on. Easy to say. They would probably think otherwise if Jimin and Bibha were gone.

Anyway, let's talk about your friends!

Yoongi is doing fine! Since Sun's baby boy was born, he likes to spend time with them. His name is Taemin, and he's beyond adorable! By the way, I'm the godmother :)))) Sun is a great mom, and she's totally independent! Yoongi helps as much as she allows him to, but he doesn't interfere with family matters. Besides, he is too busy leading his own company!

As for Namjoon, it's a bit more complicated. He works as a college professor, but he doesn't seem to recover from your loss. He and I think alike, which brought us closer. He misses you, but he tries to move on, which is extremely difficult considering you were a brother to him.

Oh, well. Now I'm crying :)

Jimin and Jihyo live happily as a family. They have kids, triplets, and I adore them! Whenever I play with them, I can't help but imagine how it could've been for us to have children. You would've been a great dad!

Oh my, I miss you so much...

This letter makes no sense, but it doesn't matter. I like to believe that you're constantly watching me. This is how I live now. Imagining your smile and loving eyes in every room I step in. It brings me comfort, peace.

I love you, Jungkook, forever and ever.

P.S: To the nosy person who's reading this, make sure to leave the letter on Jungkook's grave. And tell him I love him."

Thank you for reading "love letter"
I love you all💜