15| Why Did I Agree Again..?

Start from the beginning

"Tsk, tsk." The twins 'tsked' together as they slowly stepped forward and pointed up like they have a point.

"Let us explain, Honey-senpai." Kaoru said first as the twins suddenly had glasses to adjust them like a professor. I unconsciously covered Haruhi's ears before they started to continue their reasons to why I was overprotective of my little sister, Haruhi.

Haruhi looked up to me with a confused look and mouthed a "What's wrong, nii-chan?" I uncovered one of her ears first before saying, "I have a feeling you shouldn't listen to what comes out of their mouth next." Then covered them back, with her response of just going with the flow.

"Like us Twins, Costumers like.. no wait, actually to be more specific they love it more when we do this taboo brotherly love performance for them. Because there's flavors that can't be described in the taste of the world of women/ladies/girls. And we think that (M/N)-senpai also like what we do that's why he's overprotective of Haruhi!" They said as the two posed with some bromance in the air. I just stared at them with a look that says, 'What the.. F*ck are you two saying?'.

"I don't get it.. What flavors are you guys saying?" Honey-asked innocently with a finger on his bottom lips adding more filter to his cuteness.

The twins smirked at each other mischievously and was about to speak again, but both got hit behind with an angry blonde. "You little punks! Don't you dare feel up Honey-senpai's head with you two's Dirty thoughts!" Tamaki paused and looked at me and Haruhi, after he saw that I was covering Haruhi's ears he turned back to the twins to continue to rant and lecture them.

Out of nowhere Mori-senpai walked to me with a bag. I blinked confused, and glanced inside the bag first, seeing some ancient tropical clothes like what the others were wearing. I looked up to Mori-senpai as he just look back at me with his usual stoic expression. I looked back to the bag then to him again, before my mouth hang open, "Eh.? W-Wait! Is this for me??" I asked confused and shock that Mori-senpai is delivering this to me and not the shadow King (he means Kyoya).

Mori-sepai just nod softly and quietly as a response, with a soft sound of 'hm.' like he was saying 'yes' but in a more calm-like-way.

"E-Eh? Why? Can't I just wear my uniform???" I asked sweating lightly as I gave Mori-senpai a twitching smile. But he doesn't really seemed bothered by it and was going to open his mouth, but was cut off my Haruhi, "What? What's wrong nii-chan?" She asked as she slowly slide down my hands from her ears.

"Uh.. They want me to wear a tropical costume-like-clothes too.. but I don't really..." I stopped as I scratched the back of my head with a uncertain look.

Then suddenly Mori-senpai spoke up,

"It's okay.. I'll just say to Kyoya you don't want to.." Mori said as he showed a slight curve from the corners of his mouth. I slowly felt my face heating a bit from that, and unknowingly out of nowhere I grabbed his sleeve like I did before when he was going to get Haruhi the contacts. Then after grabbing onto his sleeve, I felt myself speak suddenly, "A-Actually it's just some clothes so I-I'm fine with it Mori-senpai.!" I said out of nowhere, literally why the hell did I say that?

~~ End of Flashback ~~

"Why the hell did I say that...?" I muttered under my breath.

"Well that I can explain, Mr. Fujioka," A voice from the shadows emerged from beside me and Haruhi. Oh god.. I wish he'd stop doing that.

"Yeah?" I asked, but no care were laced in my tone.

"I'm actually curious why, nii-chan agrees too." Haruhi said beside me with a look of curiosity swirling inside her eyes.

"Hehe, That an easy question! It's just no one can actually resist Mori-senpai's requests and especially when he smiles!" Tamaki suddenly exclaims from the background. Answering Haruhi's question before Kyoya could explain to us. I gazed towards Mori-senpai and his expression never really changed, well except for when he suddenly smiles then it unknowingly disappears without a trace. But other than that, it never shows more. It's like he's wearing a mask or something.

I didn't know where to cut it but I just cut it here, sorry for another short chapter but I'll hope to see ya'll again on the next update! please don't forget to vote and if y'all don't mind follow me and I'll follow right back! (*'︶'*)╯♡

WC: 1432

Have a wonderful,
Morning ☀️/ Afternoon 🌅/ Evening 🌙
Everyone~! I love y'all~! Always stay safe guys! 💋

~Aiko