Chapter Eight

Your POV

Waking up the next morning, I came to realization that Alfie and I are both completely naked under these sheets. Did we...? Oh we definitely did, there is one small hickey on his neck, probably coming from me.

Getting out of Alfie's grasp, I throw on some short shorts and an oversized sweatshirt. Let me tell ya - oversized sweatshirts are better than my sized sweatshirts. Hearing Alfie grumble, I looked back, luckily he only just flipped over on his other side.

I walked over to the kitchen as I threw my hair up in a messy bun, not caring about what I look like this morning. Seeing the brothers sitting at the table, I chose to ignore them, heading straight towards the fridge.

"Quite the night last night, huh Y/N?" Dean poked his head towards me.

"Hm? Oh, uh, I guess so" I realized that he's talking about the hickeys and with Alfie.

Grabbing a soda, I turn back to Dean, seeing him with a doubtful look. Getting insecure about my neck, I lazily pull my hood over my head. "Oh cmon Y/N, don't be ashamed, I'm sure you got more than Sam" Dean laughed.

Sam gave his brother a death stare before going back to his laptop, already done with Dean's crap today. Groaning, I took a seat beside Dean, holding my drink in hand.

Not even five minutes later, Alfie comes wondering in the kitchen, wearing his pants and no top on. Not to mention his hair is all sorts of crazy. "Hey baby" he lightly grabbed my chin, tilting my head up, landing his soft lips on mine.

Dean looked shocked, but never said anything about it. Honestly, its a little weird to see him act normal when he was randomly aggressive last night. Though, I remember him saying its because of the bond or whatever.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to scare you last night." He wrapped his arms around me.

"Didn't I tell you to stay out?! My mind is my private place!" I turn around and looked up.

Taking in what I said, he backed away, having a combination of a sad/mad look. My face turned into instead regret. "Wait, Alf-" before I could finished, he disappeared, flying away to god knows where.

Just then, Cas comes walking in. Already being done with angels for the day, I bang my head on the table, groaning. "I wanna die" I overly exaggerate, only picturing the boys with a concerned look on their face.

They knew I was being sarcastic, but I have a feeling that they meant it seriously. "What's wrong with Y/N?" Cas asked. There was a few seconds of silence until Dean sighed. "She got mad at her boyfriend Alf"

I lifted my head off the table, eyeing Dean with complete anger. "I'm the only one who gets to call him that" I mumbled clearly. Dean gets defensive, putting his hands up. "Sorry, geez"

I left the kitchen, ignoring the brothers way to get my attention. Halfway to my room, a tall man pops up infront of me. Forcing me against the wall, lifting me up with a chokehold. No way I could yell for help. Suddenly the guy flashes red eyes.

"If I let you down, you'll promise to not make any noises?" He growls.

I quickly nod, not being able to speak. He lets me down, changing back to normal eyes. To be honest, I knew it was Lucifer, just by the way thr boys described him. Not to mention the flash of red eyes.

"Winchesters owed me a deal but they never put up with their half, so I'm going to take you away from them"

"No you won't" we both look over "step away from her, Lucifer"

Alfie had returned back, having a very pissed off look on his face. "Samandriel, right? Oh my dad, you guys are the ones!" Lucifer said sarcastically. Frankly, I'm not sure how the boys aren't hearing this, but whatever.

"You guys are the ones" what does he mean??

Lucifer turns completely to Alfie while having a hand on me. "I'm going to take her, okay? If you dare tell the Winchesters, I'll tell Heaven to start your death bed" he clearly stated. Oh fucking shit, he knows about the whole soulmate thing.

Alfie looks directly in my eyes, having a face of defeat, sighing. "I'm sorry, Y/N... I can't have you by yourself if I'm dead, so you're going to be with Lucifer" then, he turns his attention directly at Lucifer. "Fine... j-just please don't hurt her"

"Oh don't worry, I wouldn't dare to hurt your little human soulmate" Lucifer acted nicely before flying me away.

Appearing in front of an apartment building that seemed to be old and broken, Lucifer pushed me forwards. Then getting zapped into a different room, I look out a window. He flew us up a few stories. "Are you going to kill me?" I shakily backed away.

"Me? No. If I wanted to kill you then you'll already be dead... but I'll keep you locked up."

"Wait what?"

Before I knew what came next, I suddenly get zapped into a different room. Nothing inside the room besides a bed, a table, and a door with a single slot. The door was locked. A few seconds later, Lucifer opened the slot, only getting to see his eyes. "This is where you're gonna be staying for a while.

He smirked before closing the slot, making me build up the anger to punch the door. Of course that hurted like a son of a bitch. "Let me out!" I practically screamed. I knew he heard me, he just wanted to ignore me.

After a while, a tray of food and a glass of water appeared all of a sudden. "We don't want you to starve, hm?" He said from the other side of the door. I ignored him and the random plate of food, laying down on the bed, staring blankly at the wall.

This frustrates me. Not being able to do anything, no one to talk too, and having a worried face because Lucifer hasn't tortured me at all. Unless this is my torture. I mean... at least I'm not tied to a chair or bleeding out.

No Sam and Dean. No Castiel. No Alfie.

Alfie. I shouldn't have yelled at him, mornings aren't quite good for me. I bet he's upset or pissed at me, probably both. I really want to hold his hat and cry. I miss him... I miss him so fucking much. It's been like an hour or whatever since I last saw him, but whatever

"Samandriel? Alfie..." I smiled "I'm not sure if you can hear me, but I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry for yelling at you, I didn't mean too. Listen, I'm not mad about the choice you made with the Lucifer shit, I just wanna go home. I want to go home and cuddle with you...

"...I love you, Samandriel"

{Words: 1180}