~

"There he is.."

(Y/n), Kou, and Azusa stared at Yuma as he ate a plate of fresh Tempura. They were dead set on grabbing a few. Well, (Y/n) and Kou were. Azusa just tagged along because he wanted to be near (Y/n).

That sweet babe--

Kou faced the two "Ok, look. Azusa, you go up there and distract him. That way, I will run up and grab the Tempura and run off. As soon as I run, (Y/n), hide under the table and grab a few more so we have extras. Then, Azusa will join (Y/n) and you guys can escape. Deal?"

The other two looked at each other and then nodded back at the blonde. Kou smirked and stood slightly, (Y/n) following.

"..Ready...Set.."

He signaled his hand forward and scurried off while (Y/n) went after him. Azusa stood from his corner and walked on over to Yuma. The brunette was just about to put another shrimp in his mouth till he saw his brother. "Hn?" Azusa fiddled with his hands as Kou crept in, waving his hands to shoe that he needed to keep going. Azusa then looked to the girl behind his blonde brother. She gave him a smile and a thumbs up as they crawled.

He looked back to Yuma. Yuma squinted his eyes and turned his head bac--"Eve..." Yuma faced Azusa curious at the mention of the girl. "Eve...She said she liked..The tomatoes...She wanted me..To tell you.."

Yuma nodded and looked down to his shrimp "She really said that, huh?" Kou stood and stretched over the table, grabbing a few tempura. Now that his hands were full, he got ready to...Well, a few more wouldn't hurt.

He stretched over to grab one more but, tell me why this fatass lost his balance and fell on the table? Yuma looked back and stood, banging his hands on the table with a glare "I swear, next time I--Haha. Gotta go! ABORT MISSION! ABORT!" He ran out the door as (Y/n) popped her head up and snatched a few, running to Azusa and grabbing his wrist, dragging his ass out the door.

"YOU FATFUCKS!"

Kou and (Y/n) laughed their asses off at his yell but, Azusa was trying to keep up with their speed. Just when he was about to match them, his feet clashed together, causing him to tip forward. He braced himself for the carpet as it came closer to his face.

"oOf--"

He didn't make that grunt. He didn't feel any carpet. Azusa blinked and looked up to see (Y/n) softly smiling down at him. "You good?" Azusa stared up at her for awhile before placing his head further down on her, wrapping his arms around her back "(Y/n)-Chan...Thank..You" (Y/n) pat his head with her un occupied hand. She then shook a bit in her position but Azusa just stayed cuddled to her like a damn Koala.

'Dammit, Azusa..My back'

She had turned infront of him so he fell on her instead. But, she was standing with her back arched further down so there was a bit of pressure and with him ontop of her, that just added extra weight.

The hands slid upward to her back and helped her stand, Azusa coming up with her. She let out a relieved sigh as she stood back to her usual height.

"oW! The fuck was that?"

(Y/n) went to see what happened but stopped at the sound of a familiar noise.

Siippp...

Azusa was drinking from her

She stayed in place and he continued, sitting her arms on his to steady herself. Azusa took one more gulp and un clasped himself from her. He stared down at the two new holes in her neck.

"(Y/n)-Chan.."

A hand was placed on her cheek

"You already showed me....That you care....So, I'll do the same"

He looked back up at her

"I want you to...Feel the same way...I do"

The blood slowly trickled away from the holes and down her skin

"You make me feel....Different...(Y/n)-Chan...It's...Weird"

Azusa licked up the blood that slid away, savoring the taste.

"I...I like it. I dont want it to go away, (Y/n)-Chan.."

He stuck his fangs back in her skin, sucking some vital fluid out. He gripped her tighter slightly as she hummed and turned her head,letting him suck away. Imagine trying to keep a moan down infront of this kid! He's so adorable that it would feel like a Pedo moaning as a kid walked past him!

'She makes me feel...Fuzzy....Alive..'

'I enjoy this new feeling...The only way...I can feel it...Is by being near her..'

'Is it her?...Is she making me..Feel like this?'

'I want to...Keep this feeling...For both of us..'

'So...I'll stay by your side...'

'(Y/n)-Chan..'