Chapter 17

Edward had a dreamy look on his face the whole time at school. It wouldn't go away at sports, class, at lunch.

It stayed the whole time.

Elizabeth gave her brother a weird stare as he sat his head on his palm, sighing at something. Herman lift a brow at this "Midford. You seem different, what's wrong" Yup, the Perfect four were there as well. Cheslock smirked "Looks like someone's got a girlfriend~"

Redmond tilted his head "Really? Whose the lucky girl?" Edward flushed "I'm actually going on a date with her tonight" Elizabeth gasped and placed her hands on her cheeks "Oh, how amazing! I cant wait to help you get ready!"

Herman pat his back "What's her name?" Edward froze. This was the same girl his friend has his eyes on. The blonde nervously laughed as all attention went to him "She..Uh.. She has (pale/tan/brown/etc.) ski--There are many girls like that, Midford" The blonde glared at little boy blue. "Shut it, Phantomhive"

Elizabeth tried her best not to acknowledge that Ciel was there but it still got to her. Bluewer adjusted his glasses "If he doesnt wish to tell us, he doesnt have to" Violet nodded "I agree"

Redmond waved his hand "Fine, if he cant say it, that's alright. But we'll see one day" While he chuckled about his own joke, Edward couldn't help but worry what it would end like if they saw him with (Y/n)

~

Alois cupped Alex's cheeks "Oh no! Your neck is turning purple!"

Grell scoffed "That girl is so violent! She needs to learn to keep control" William was nervous for some reason. He rolled his shoulders and walked up to the blonde girl "Can I speak to you, Alex" She innocently nodded and followed him through the hallways.

He stopped infront of her as she leaned on the wall and closed her eyes, preparing for a kiss. "Alex. I would like to take you on a 'date', if you'd like" The blonde girl scrunched her face up and crossed her arms "..Well, No." William's eyes bucked wide at her words "No?"

Alex nodded as her pink eyes scanned her freshly painted nails "Yeah. See, your not as freaky, y'know? See, I'd rather go on a date with Sebastian or maybe Ronald. They'll do what I want, I bet they might like pounding into me" She shivered at the thought.

However, William's heart had broke. He was distraught. "Sorry, Will. I like the attention and all but.." She shrugged with crossed arms "You're just not my type. Bye" As she walked off, he couldn't shake the feeling off.

The feeling of being Heartbroken