trouble part 2

A few hours passed after the little scuffle junior and his friends got into earlier and now the crooks are residing in an old abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of japan looking through the spoils of their victory.

Junk .... Junk .....junk! ....god!! Did those assholes have anything of value!! There's nothing but stupid books in here!! hey one of the crooks said maybe we should have asked them to empty there pockets too they probably had some spending money or at least a phone explained the other crook.

..... SHIT!!!!

God damn it!! Why didn't I think of that!!! hey boss if you don't have any need for this stuff can I see that sketch book over there it looks neat. he then pointed to the sticker covered book on the floor. Huh!? Yeah sure whatever knock yourself out. Thanks boss! The goon then picked up the book and started drawing. what the hell is that supposed to be it looks awful one of the goons asked pointing to the big blob he drew covered in eyeballs and teeth I dunno I just picked it up and started drawing what came to mind and

.... hey is this page glowing?

Oh my god we've been following this trail for hours! Joseph complained. shut the hell up bitch it's only been 10 minutes Richard yelled. Woah someones hostile cody mocked.
not only are we lost we also got beaten up and mugged by some pussy ass cunts and his bitch ass cronies I'm not to be fucked with right now!! Keep screaming and Ill give you something to scream about cody threatened. Yeah no thanks I don't even take my own sloppy seconds said Richard. Keep talking it will only give me extra satisfaction when I break you.
Guys come on stop fighting its my fault our stuff got stolen so if you need someone to take your frustrations out on I'm right here!
I don't know why but when I finished that sentence I saw this sad glint in Cody's eyes. And then Richard began to speak Sigh ok look Jr the only people I want to take my frustrations out on right now are the dick heads who robbed us in the first place. and with that Richard kept walking I was gonna walk after him but then cody suddenly wrapped his arm around me which kinda caught me off guard cuz I didn't even notice him approach me.

Hey junior I better not catch you saying anything like that again no matter how you were before in the past you don't deserve any kind of abuse. And then cody just took his arm off me and went off to catch up to the others. at first I was a little stunned at the choice of words cody used at a first glance it would seem like simple comfort nothing more. but as dumb as I was I was also really good at reading people or at least cody and deep down as much as i dont want to believe it I think cody probably already figured it out but i just pushed that  thought in the back of my mind. Yyyeeeeeeeeeepppp this is healthy i thought sarcasticly as I followed after the rest of my friends with a forced smile on my face.

A few minutes later of more fucking walking and Joseph suddenly stopped and spoke up uuuuuumm guys? What's up? Cody asked what is that? cody then looked to where Joseph was pointing and there was a big monster with eyeballs rampaging through japan. What the hell!!!! Richard yelled oh my god what is that where did it come from!!!! Screamed cody  Then junior eyes widened as a sudden thought came to his mind oh no I think I might know where that thing came from. junior said where dude!!!? Yelled Joseph.
My sketch book junior responded

..........shit cody said. Junior was devastated inside as if he couldn't have made things bad already but then he got an idea. Ah don't worry guys I also have a magic eraser jeffy gave me in case something liked this happened. Jr dug through his pockets and then stopped  which is in my backpack junior exclaimed disappointingly seriously there is no other way to get rid of that thing!!! Richard exclaimed Well we could use water but I doubt we could have enough to do any significant damage junior exclaimed. look forget our stuff let's just go find our teacher and leave!! What We can't leave!!! This is all my fault I can't just run away I need to fix this!!! How!? Trying to fight that thing is suicide! Just like you said there is nothing we can do!! Cody then paused and looked over at the city and something caught his eye maybe we can use that as everyone else looked over at the water tower. that could work junior responded.

Ok I have a plan.