where it all begins part two

Joseph and jr were walking to Cody's house cause it seems Cody's forgot his stupid Ken doll at jrs house dude why can't we just give him the doll later like at school or something Joseph complained because this stupid doll is important to him besides Id probably misplace it or break it or something jr responded Joseph was a yellow koopa  with a green shell and green shoes jr was also a yellow koopa but with a green head beady eyes red hair in a short messy ponytail horns and a green spiky shell as they were walking to Cody's house they heard loud sirens in the direction of Cody's house followed by a blinding flash of red and blue it sounded like police sirens. dude what is that Joseph said come on jr yelled as he ran towards the direction of the noise dude wait Joseph said as chased after jr they arrived at Cody's house shortly they were met with yellow police tape surrounding the house with police cars everywhere jr ran up to a cop that was comforting Cody's mom as she was loudly sobing in her hands the officers name was Brooklyn T guy what the hells going on here jr yelled at the cop kid go home this doesn't concern you this isn't a place for kids Brooklyn T guy responded we're Cody's friends jr yelled back at him what happened here Joseph asked Judy spoke up I.. It's c... Cody he killed his father WHAT!! Joseph and jr both yelled. kids if you want to talk to him yourself the cops are escorting him out the house right now but I'm gonna warn ya kid he's umm pretty messed up up there jr immediately ran towards the officers escorting Cody into the car. Wait! can I have word with him jr said desperately I'm sorry kid but I don't think he's in the right mind set to... Please he's my best friend jr yelled with tears in his eyes. The cop hesitated for a little bit fine but make it quick the officer said. hey jr Cody said in a happy cheary tone like everything was normal but when Cody looked at jr their was definitely something wrong with him his pupils were Diolated there where bags under his eyes and he had a twisted grin he looked exactly the same but different at the same time what are you doing here jr Cody said nonchalantly. Cody did you really kill your dad jr asked his voice cracking Cody stared at him for a few seconds and then jr heard laughter insane sinister laughter it was bone chilling you...hahahahahaha you should have seen his face when I drove that knife into his chest the anger the fear the confusion on his face when karma came in and bit off his fucking throat the drunk bastard had it coming for a long time!!! C..cody what are you... Jr was interrupted by the cop all right that's enough!!!! The cop yelled quickly taking Cody into the police car and started driving off jr was still in shock of the sight he saw and what he heard he didn't want to believe it his best friend he knew for years was now a murderer Joseph put a hand on jrs shoulder and then jr quickly hugged Joseph crying and sobbing into Josephs shoulder all that remained of what Cody used to be was this stupid ken doll.