coward part 2

Josephs POV
We've been here for about 10 minutes now and with each passing minute my anxiety starts to grow there's just something about this place that didn't feel right. Cody stop!!! Jr shouted as he was pulling Cody away from the beer just one sip come on let me go!!! Aren't you supposed to be the responsible one!! Jr argued. you shall not contain my thirst!!!! Cody shouted. the sight was kinda funny in a way it put me at ease.  You know maybe it's just my imagination I then picked up an expired honey bun and threw it at Cody's face. hey Cody let's fight dude!!! I shouted cody then stopped going for the beer and turn towards me and grinned. Finally some real fun then he picked up a bunch of soda cans shook them up and threw them at me and they exploded around as was able to Dodge all of them an take cover behind one of the shelves. Hehehe can't hide forever Joseph cody stated  while walking towards the shelf Joseph was hiding behind but when cody turned around he was hit in the back of the head with a bag of chips he turned around to find jr snickering. Oh so you think funny huh? cody said cracking his knuckles uuuummm hey cody I was just playing hehe come on it was just a joke ahhhhhhhhhhh Jr screaming was the last thing I heard before I peaked around the shelf to find cody pouring expired soda on him. grooooooosss!! Jr whined hehehehhehe Cody laughed in response.

15 min later
Fuck I'm bored Cody said pearched on one of the counters playing with his knife. Yeah and we didn't even get to use all these weapons we brought Jr complained. Cody's eyes widened a little you know now that I think about it maybe a bunch of teenagers with weapons driving a van to an abandoned building isn't a very good look and I'm not planning on going back to juvie their food is ass let's pack up our shit and leave Cody exclaimed. yeah it's getting a bit late anyway let's go Joseph said walking towards the glass door they broke to get in here while Jr and Cody followed close behind him only to find the door they broke to get in here was fixed. Almost like it was never even broken to begin with. Soo um I'm pretty sure that door was broken Jr said. Oh no Joseph thought his anxiety coming back. You don't think this place is actually haunted do you Joseph asked. Well I don't believe in God or the supernatural. but then again the fact that this door was broken into a million Piece's and put back together perfectly with out any signs of previous damage without any of us noticing is kind of impossible Cody responded sooooo? Jr questioned. I say we get the hell out of here!!! Joseph yelled as he tried to open the door only to find out that it was locked again. Oh shit!!! Joseph yelled. Calm down just grab the baseball bat I'll break the damn thing again! Cody said alright umm where is the bat again Joseph asked. Oh it's behind the last isle I was using it as a paper weight Jr responded ok but why tho Cody interjected but Jr was already behind the last 4 isles. Ugh shit I guess we'll wait for him then aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!! Jr?!! Cody yelled Joseph come on jrs in trouble Cody said running after Jr though Joseph stayed behind at the door he was to scared to even move his legs but Cody didnt notice he just continued to run after Jr.

Cody's POV
I ran into Jr in the last isle to find him shocked staring up in fear. Jr what are you staring a - oh my non-existent god!! I yelled to find an old man  he wasn't normal of course he was green a translucent green and glowing he had a bullet wound in his head with some spectral like blood dripping out of it drenching his wrinkled face his eyes were a glassy white they were just empty he wore a customer service smile  he looked like a cashier. We stood there silent for a few seconds until he spoke hello the old man replied casually. Um...... hi? I responded. ....Can I have your body? The old man asked what no!!!! Oh no I'm sorry allow me to apologise I don't mean sexually I mean your actual physical body he explained. Still no Its kind of occupied at the moment but you can schedule an appointment it will be ready for you in the next 90 years! Cody quipped. Cody now's not the time to be making jokes Jr whispered. I'm stressed ok I quip when Im stressed. Hmm I don't think that's gonna work for me the old man responded can I have the turtles body he pointed to Jr. Oh um sorry that body belongs to me to Cody said. Excuse you!?!!? Jr exclaimed in surprise. Oh  well then I'm afraid I'm gonna have to take it by force!! He said as he flew towards Jr and Cody at full speed Cody was able to react quick though he picked up Jr and started running fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!
Cody yelled while Dodging food and soda cans being telekinetically thrown in his direction. Your not getting away!!!! The old man shouted his old cheerful tone being thrown out and replaced by a demonic one. Joseph get the fuck out of my way!! Cody yelled Joseph instinctvlly jumped out of the way as Cody used jrs spiky shell as a battering ram and smashed through the door Joseph come on let's go!! Cody yelled. Huh? Arrrrrgghhhh!!! Joseph saw the ghost screaming and heading towards them Joseph then immediately started bolting towards Cody's direction the trio then jumped into the van and then Joseph drove off at full speed. The ghost  still Chasing them the trip then Jr and Cody were being thrown around in  the back seat as Joseph barrelled through the road at full speed. thank God this road is empty other wise we would have hit a car by now Cody said so you think we lost him Joseph asked AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH the ghost screamed as he appeared on the windshield the trio screemed in terror as the Joseph lost control of the steering wheel and as a result the went of road and crashed into the woods.