awakening

Cody's pov

It's about 3:30 in the afternoon and I was in the the garage with Penelope and was currently trying to use the force to move a coffee mug essentially. I must have looked like a fucking idiot. Um yeah I don't think it's going to work pendent. Huh it seems you have a lot of trouble actually controlling your magic makes sense considering how much you have. Cody then took a seat on a chair and began fiddling with his hoodie strings. sooooo your sister, you brought her up a few days ago was she good at this magic stuff? Cody asked. Yeah actually she was great actually a natural at it she had the power to control people's memories. Woah what!? Cody shouted. yeah pretty dope right? She could erase memories and also add new one's. Cody then stared at penelope with a stunned expression With that kinda power you could easily take over the world if you where smart enough what's your sister doing now. Cody asked penelopes eyes went dark as she looked away refusing to meet Cody's eyes. Oh is she... dead?

What oh no no nothing like that well at least I hope not she actually left home at an early age I'm not sure where she is now.

I didn't want to keep bringing up her sister but I had to in order to get a grasp on what to do. So how was your sister able to get to the point where she could erase memories was she just natrualy able to do that or no? I asked. oh well magic actually stems from a person's desire if you have a strong desire to do something your magic will help you achieve that however that depends on how much magic you actually have and how well you can use it my sister had an average amount of magic so it was easy for her to manifest her magical abilities and it also helped that she was a genius at controlling it. however you have alot of magic like alot so your gonna need either alot of resolve or alot of control over your magic if you ever want to do anything efficient with it. I see. cody pondered you sure you're correct about all of this magic stuff ? Cody asked. why do you ask? Because I'm not sure how but I'm positive I've used magic in the past for machines and stuff I don't know about controlling it but I know I had a pretty good handle on it but then fast forward 6 years later and I wasn't even able to use magic besides of few short bursts so what's up with that?

You probably were really good with magic in the past if that was the case and the amount of magic someone posseses dosent change no matter what so if you were able to use magic efficiency at ten years old with no training no you weren't just good you were probably a prodigy maybe even the best in the world you said something about machines what exactly where you making!?

Cody then shuffled in his seat and put a hand to his temple I don't remember kinda I think I uhh I remember a teleportation machine but that's about it fuck this glamour shit is really something else huh? No this isn't normal glamour should only effect normal people not magic users someone did this to you and you probably just don't remember. You think your sister did this to me? Sense it is memory related? Cody asked.

Maybe but it's unlikely I can't imagine why she would do that and besides your memory is just fuzzy if she did do this it would just be gone plus your magic was also sealed which not only does she have no other magic abilities besides memory manipulation that I know of sealing magic power like that would either take someone with more magic power then you do or multiple people and both of those seem unlikely so the probability of her doing this to you is less than 20 percent. 35 percent actually cody corrected she ran off right she could have gotten a motive for doing this and gathered a group of magic users to seal my magic. Cause if my magic really is all that you make it cracked up to be then that would make me a huge threat or in other words a Target.

Penelope then looked down in thought for a few moments before she suddenly jumped up and squealed startling cody a bit jesus what the hell is wrong with you cody shouted. I'm sorry it's just this is so cool!! I'm actually investigating something paranormal I've always dreamed of this who ever did this to you must be reaaaally dangerous and powerful I'm so excited! Cody scoffed at this. you must be crazy or dumber then I thought we could probably die you know? Exactly that's what makes this exciting a beautiful genius and her edgy gay mysterious badboy sidekick cracking the case of the culprit behind the latter's memory loss now that's an ideal fun situation! Ok now I know you're crazy but thankfully crazy is one of the many languages I understand. Wait how did you know I was-gay? Hmm? I dunno you just look like the type I guess. what do you mean look like the type cody asked? I mean you have those ripped skinny jeans those black combat boots and most of all that spikey choker you have like you already belong to someone and if I had to guess I'd say that red haired boy you brought over the other day.