the haunting

It was 1:30 in the afternoon and Joseph was still sleeping in his room until he was soon awoken by his alarm clock. beep! beep! beep! beep! Ugh what time is it Joseph complained he looked over at his alarm clock it was 1:30 pm oh crap it's almost time I gotta get ready Joseph shouted. as he jumped out of bed he put on a green hoodie, black basketball shorts and green Jordans he was about to head out but he hesitated. I should probably bring something to defend myself with in case there actually is a ghost he found an aluminum baseball bat and he headed outside.

Jrs POV
Me and cody were almost at Josephs house I was wearing a red tank top that had a picture of a poliwhirl on it, black gym shorts and red sandals(I don't really like shoes) I also decided to not put my hair in a ponytail today even though it makes me look like my dad I was to excited to worry about hair cody was wearing a black t shirt with his blue hoodie tied around his waist, black jeans and blue converse he was also wearing a blue beanie. And now that I think about it I've never seen cody without something covering his head weird I should ask him about it later but to be honest he actually looks kinda I dunno cute? I immediately blushed at the thought and dismissed it. Hey jr you good you've been staring at me for a while cody asked. Oh umm I'm sorry I uhh got lost in thought I said shyly. You know jr if you keep checking me out like this I might get the wrong idea. C-Cody shut up!!! Relax babe I was only kidding. Alright sorry... BABE??!! Oh look we're here cody quickly changed the subject. We stepped on to the driveway and went towards the door but before cody could knock the door flew open slamming into codys face AAAAAAGRRHH!!!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my gosh dude are you ok Joseph said running to codys side while I was trying my best not to laugh. Fucking hell Joseph that Fucking hurt and what the hell are you laughing at back there don't think I don't see you!!! Cody yelled. pfft sorry BABE!!! I mocked. Cody rolled his eyes Joseph you ready to head out Cody asked oh yeah dude I'm ready. What's with the bat I asked curiously. Oh this for the ghost you know better safe than sorry hehe Joseph replied. Ok even if I did believe in ghosts which I don't the fucks a bat gonna do? Cody asked shut up Cody let's just go!!! Joseph replied hoping into his van and me Cody both followed.