Goin Down

Joselyn's POV

"The new girl sure gotta a shit load of drama goin on" I said while laughing "Hell yeah she do, but she look chill we need to go talk to her after class" Chyna said. "Ight, we will" I replied

Malaks POV

I was sitting next to christie when the teacher finally came into the class and called her up to introduce herself. "Be careful Mr.Rosto don't know what toothpaste is." Tay told christie before she let go of me and walked up to the front of the class. She leaned on her right leg, looking at everybody and she honestly looked so good right there. "Okay um I'm christie and I don't play around, I like playing sports a lot but I'm lazy so yeah. I'm smart but I don't like doing work. Find out about by talking to me." I was gonna say something but I was too upset to actually do anything so I got up and left the class, slamming the door.

Christies POV

I walked back to my seat and looked at Benny. "Will malak be okay?" I asked "Maybe, him and Racquel always fight but they never broke up before. it was real different this time though cause you were part of it." he said. I shook my head a little, sighing. My first day of school and shit already going down.

-After class-

Christies POV

"Aye Christie!" I turned around to spot a girl with curly kinda wavy hair an I looked at her like she was crazy, but she was walking with another much taller skinner girl with a really curly bun with her hair. "Um what's good?" I said "Girl, you got some shit in this school, huh? You messed with the wrong bitch in this school" I laughed loudly before saying "I ain't scared of nobody, not my fault the boy likes me better than her thotty ass." "I knew I wasn't the only who thought that she was a thot" said the tall girl. "Oh, I'm chyna" "and I'm joselyn and you're our new best friend" I laughed a little "Ight , I'm cool with that"

Malaks POV

I was walking around the school and noticed christie talking to two girls. I've seen them around before but I never actually talked to them. I walked over to Christie and said "Christie, I gotta talk to you." "About..?" she asked "You'll see." We walked into an empty class room, and I pulled off my bucket hat, ruffling my curls then sighed. "Sorry about earlier with Racquel and shit, I didn't mean to pop off like that. it just pissed me off cause I really you and I don't like her calling you a hoe" I looked down at her with a worried face

Christies POV

I looked at him then held back a laugh "Malak, I can handle myself, damn you ain't gotta protect me or any shit like that, I know how to fight and pop a thot in the nose if I have to." He then wrapped his arms around me and I blushed, I could feel my cheeks turning pink or red.. wait I ain't never blush cause of a boy, do I really like malak?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wasn't that good but hoped you like it 😂

🌸 Read, heart, comment, share 🌸