𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭

Start from the beginning

"what? you jealous?" hana teased.

zuko simply grumbled.

they waited a couple of minutes before they officially docked. then the bowsprit lowered creating a ramp.

they walked down it iroh and let go of hana. the elder practically took off running. he was like a child who had gotten sweets.

the two teens stood there for a moment before hana finally caved and spoke, "i'm going to go look around."

"whatever."

she rolled her eyes and shook her head. she walked off heading to a merchant's booth.

"hello? anyone here?" she looked into the booth.

"hiya!" a stalky man popped up.

"hello!" she smiled. "can i have this sir?" she pointed to something that looked sweet.

"of course! coming up ma'am," he quickly got the food ready. "here you go. 3 copper pieces."

she gave him a silver piece, "keep the rest. have a good day."

"thank you!"

she walked around for a little while until she decided that she should go back to the ship.

when she got there she saw iroh and zuko standing next to each other talking.

she stood by iroh as she saw zuko becoming irritated. iroh began, "i've checked all the shops on this pier. not a lotus tile in the entirety marketplace!" he ranted.

"that's no good," she frowned.

zuko turned to iroh, "it's good to know this trip was a complete waste of time for everyone!"

"quite the contrary. i always say the only thing better than finding something you were looking for, is finding something you weren't looking for at a great bargain! and hana also got something out of it!" iroh pointed at the girl.

"i got a small snack. besides, the merchant looked like he really needs the money," she shrugged her shoulders.

they watched as fire nation soldiers walked by carrying merchandise. she saw some instruments.

"you bought a sumki horn?" zuko asked.

"for music night on the ship. now, if we only had some woodwinds," iroh started to walk down the dock towards a ship.

zuko looked at her and she shrugged her shoulders. the two of them followed him.

iroh pointed at the ship, "this place looks promising!"

they continued walking to it and boarded it. it was rather awkward but she didn't say anything, she just let iroh have his moment.

"that is very handsome! wouldn't that look magnificent in the gallery?" iroh asked.

hana hummed in response. she started to listen in on the pirate's conversation.