The Potion Incident pt.1

Start from the beginning

Malfoy looked up at you and smirked.

God I hate that kid so much.

•time skip• end of potions class•

Your classmates were walking out of the class to go to lunch.

As you were ready to pack up and leave, Snape walked up to you and Malfoy.

"Mr. Malfoy considering your grades recently I do not think you are acquired to pass this test tomorrow." He whispered to Malfoy so the remainder of the class leaving wouldn't hear him. Of fucking course he would do that for Malfoy only. Somehow he has a boner for him.

You secretly smirked as you heard Snape. You stood up about to leave now. You couldn't wait to tell everyone about this.

"Miss y/l, SIT DOWN." Snape looked at you and you gulped down and plopped back into your seat leaning back.

Malfoy's smirked. You wanted to punch him.

"Given the circumstances, I will pull Miss y/l out of her detention to tutor you

"Given the circumstances, I will pull Miss y/l out of her detention to tutor you." He looked at you.

"Actually Professor Snape, I will gladly take the detention for myself and think about the comment I said to you." You said back to Snape not even looking at Malfoy.

"Miss y/l and Mr. Malfoy, you are going to go to the Library after dinner to help Mr. Malfoy here to study for my Potion test tomorrow. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" Professor Snape said shaking his voice in that scary way with still no motion in his face. Shivers were sent down your spine.

"Ye-s sir." You stuttered looking down knowing that Malfoy was going to absolutely bake you after this.

•time skip•Walking to lunch•

"Y-y-es uh s-ir-r" Malfoy imitating your stuttering voice as he walked behind you, following you in the hallway.

"Get lost Malfoy I don't want to hear it." You said looking down, waking faster, far annoyed with what happened today.

He ran up in front of you, which you didn't notice, and you bumped into him making your books fall all over the ground.

Malfoy laughed.

You lost it.

"I would rather walk alone into the bloody enchanted forest at midnight then spend two bloody hours tutoring YOU MALFOY." You shouted at him, making other people look at you while they were walking.

"Oh what-you think I want to do this too Y/L! Spend time with a bloody filthy MUD-BLOOD?" Malfoy shouted back, attracting people to crowd around us.

"LOOK, LOOK Y/N AND DRACO ARE GETTING INTO A NASTY ARGUMENT AGAIN!!" Some Slytherin pointed at us and more people started to crowd around us. Malfoy took it all in and stepped up his game.

"You don't deserve to be around my presence mud-blood." He said a couple seconds later. He looked up and then down at you and gave you a disgusted look.
"I don't think you even deserve to be around anyone's  presence, y/l." He looked in disgust.

Everyone around us, who were mostly Slytherin, all opened their mouths in aw when they heard what Malfoy said to you.

You knew this was all for a show. Malfoy craves attention. So you put on a show too.

"YOU FLITHY LITTLE SPOILED FUCKING RAT" You shouted and threw your hardest punch and hit him directly at his stupid little nose.

He fell down clutching his nose and whimpering.

Everyone around us was astonished and looked at you in wonder. A Ravenclaw punching a Slytherin in the face? Don't see that everyday.

You smiled.

His two bodyguards pushed you out of the way and helped Malfoy up.

"YOU WAIT TILL MY FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS Y/L." He whimpered as he stood up, blood all over his face. He looked at you, terrified and tears in his eyes, which you couldn't tell where pain or anger.

What a beautiful sight to see.

People started to clap for you.

You rolled your eyes and collected your books and ran to the Ravenclaw dorms.

He deserved that.

Hey guys sorry this chapter was short, it's kinda the beginning chapter and shit to show where you are at w Draco. The next chapter is going to be a long one so I suggest you prepare for that ;) thanks for reading ily guys sm!!