The Intruder

Nix suddenly runs into the room frantic.

Nix:Heyyy people, witches, demons and viewers!
Lilith: Viewers?
Nix: Lilith how I wish I could hate your character but surprisingly the lack of fanfics of you with Luz's mom disappoints me.
Luz: Wait what?
Nix: Ha I distracted you all onto the show this time somebody unexpected drops by!

Nix trailed off in thought as the episode started, people looked over to the remote to see Nigel and Omen working together to get the episode started.

[The episode starts in the owl house]
Luz: [voice; recording video showing King's eye] And here we have the most fearsome creature in the world, the king of demons. [showing King trying to tear a sock] Facing his natural enemy, the ducky sock.
King: [grunting; tears the sock into pieces] Where are you now, ducky sock?
Luz: So, why'd you call me here again?
King: Oh, yeah. [grunting; climbs up a table] Luz, you've been so obsessed with witchcraft that you haven't learned anything about my kind. Prepare yourself for [takes out the curtain to show many photos]... Demons 101. Demons like me are grim tricksters of the twilight, creatures of sulfur and bone.

Nix: I think you managed to describe my ex-girlfriend.
Eda: And my ex-husband.
Alador: And my wife.
Nix: We should start a club maybe?
Eda: Not on your life.
Alador: I'm down.
Nix: Where did you pick up that expression?
Alador: From Luz.
Nix: Luz please refrain from teaching the boomers our way of life.
Luz: Sorry.

Despite the weird looks, Nix just waved it off and started pacing. Which earned them even weirder looks. Mostly wondering what was wrong with their hostee.

Luz: And cute little paws.
King: [sighs] And cute little paws. True. We live only to create chaos and misery. Our only weaknesses are purified water and passive‐aggressive comments. Sometimes.
Luz: Oh, you guys are sensitive.
King: Even demons have inner demons. The most powerful demon of all is the Snaggleback. He's a‐‐
Luz: Bad boy! [The camera screen appears many stickers and text]
King: Luz, pay attention. [Luz is revealed to be using phone] This information could save your life someday.

Nix: The most dangerous thing she had to deal with is G- Nevermind don't want to spoil anything.
King: No come on tell us who who!
Luz: Yes tell us!
Nix: Maybe later.
Luz: You're no fun.
Nix: I'm plenty fun just not going to spoil something.

Luz: No, no. I am so paying attention. This is my paying attention face. [nodding] Mm‐hmm, mm‐hmm, mm‐hmm.
[Thunder rumbles]
King: Uh‐oh. Looks like it's gonna rain.
Luz: I love the rain.
King: Hey, wait.
Luz: [opens the door; exhales] I always love feeling the first few drops in my hair. [speaks to a flower] I bet you do too, little buddy.
[A water drop drops down to the flower, makes it sizzle]
Luz: What?
: [runs to the house] Boiling rain! Everybody inside now!
Luz: Huh? [yells as Eda takes her inside. Objects clattering]
Eda: Phew! That was close. But the important thing is you didn't get hurt.
Luz: [lying painfully] Yep‐‐ [a cup falls down to her head] Not hurt.

Camila: Mija that didn't look like it didn't hurt.
Luz: I'm sure it didn't!
Eda: Kid even I can see that probably would hurt. Not me though.
Lilith: No you just fall down skin your knee and start crying.
Eda: Why you!
Nix: This reminds me painfully of how me and my siblings are... Mostly my older sister and me.
Amity: Older siblings tend to be a pain.
Nix: Nah my younger siblings are more annoying.
Emira: Hear that Mittens?
Edric: The younger siblings are the more annoying ones!
Viney: I mean you guys are different.
Emira: Oh how so?
Viney: You're both annoying.
Nix: Ouch how you gonna come back from that one, Em?