Back off

"It's Delly," he says picking up his phone of the table.

"Should I answer?" he asks.

"Um I don't see why not..." I say.

"Ok it's on speaker," he says.

He answers.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Delly screams.

(Again sorry but sometimes it sounds better😂😂)

"I'm at the bakery with my friends," Peeta says calmly.

"YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS YOU IDIOT!" She screams into the phone.

"Oh....Well then what are they?" he asks with a tone of humor and he smirks.

"WERE YOU FRIENDS!" Finnick screams.

"IS THAT THAT LOSER ODAIR?" Delly says loudly.

"Umm... Delly I'm sorry to be the one tell you this but you need to get a vocabulary check..." Finnick says taking no offense to what Delly said.

We all laugh and se says "I'm flipping all of you off in my mind," she says.

"That's lame," Jo says honestly.

We all laugh and Delly hangs up.

"Well isn't she just Peachy?" Rye asks humorously.

"Defiantly," Gale says looking at Johanna who gives him then 'you better stop staring at me before I kill you' look.

Gale quickly looks away.

"Soooooo....... how about all of the people at this table come to my house at 8:00 for my sleepover?" Finnick asks excitedly.

"Ummm...yeah ill come," Gale says glancing at Jo.

"Uhhhhhh....." Rye taps his head thinking,"yeah ill come I guess but only this once," Rye says.

"YAY!" Finnick yells.

"I WILL FINALLY HAVE GUYS TO PLAY GTA5 WITH!" Finnick bursts out gaining a glare from Jo.

"I played with youuuuuuu," Jo whines.

"Yyyeeeeaaaahhhhh bbbbuuutttt yyyyoooouuurrrr nnnnoootttt aaa ggguuuyyy," Finnick says mimicking her.

"Shut up," she says crossing her arms holding back a smile.

"I LOVE YOU JO JO!" Finnick yells gaining glares.

We have yelled so many times people are glaring at us like there's no Tomorrow.

"Sure you do," Jo says sarcastically.

"But I do Jo Jo," Finnick says in a baby voice.

"I LOVE YOU TOO KITTY!" Finnick yells again gaining glares.

"I LOVE YOU TOO FINNY!" I scream not caring.

"I LOVE YOU ANN," Finnick yells yet again gaining glares.

"I love you too Finn not you need to be quiet." She says pecking his lips.

"Ewwww," Jo groans covering her face.

"Shush up Jo," Annie says.

"It's still gross," Jo mutters.

~~~~skip 1 hour~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Be at my house at 8 for the Finnick, Kitty, Ann, and Jo special sleepover!" Finnick says to everyone.

"Why is it called ' Finnick, Kitty, Ann, and Jo special sleepover?" Gale asks.

"Because we have the best sleepovers around because me and Kitty here have been having sleepovers since we could walk, we literally lived at each others houses, we still do," Finnick says laughing.

"Whatever ill be there," Gale says.

"Ok drive us home Kitty!" Finnick says getting in the car.

"Which home Finnick?" I ask.

"Lets go to your original home," Finnick says with a nod.

I drive the others home and then drive to my house.

We decide to sit on my couch and watch movies until 7:30 and then we will go to his house.

We have been watching movies for a couple hours and I hear a knock at the door.

I wonder who that could be?