Surprise

We all walk to class and we all get grabbed and pulled into a big closet.

"What the--" Jo screams kicking trying to get out of the guys grasp.

I try to elbow the guy that grabbed me in the back of the head and fail.

We are all shoving and pushing to get around in the dark and I find who I think is Finnicks arm and hold on.

I get an idea and pull out my phone from my boot and turn on the flashlight.

I face it around and see Jo on the ground beside my leg holding on to my foot and I see Annie across the room holding on to Finnicks arm for dear life and I'm......wait. If Finn is over there who am I holding on to?!

I turn around and flash the light and see Peeta.

There is also 2 other random guys and then Gale is also here.

"What the heck?" Johanna asks looking upward.

"For real tho what the heck are we doing in a dark closet in the middle of school with these guys?" I ask Peeta not even scared anymore.

"Well.........."

>>>>---------------------------------->

Shortest chapter ever😆 sorry bout that but I was busy and the next chapter will be ALOT longer.

This was just a filling chapter so I hope you will continue reading!

BTW IM POSTING A NEW CHAPTER LATER BECAUSE I FELL ASLEEP LAST NIGHT😂😂