chapter #1

AN: heeeyyyyy chapter one is here

------------------------------------------Megan’s P.O.V-----------------------------------------

" Princess I'm home" I heard Liam deep voice shout. Since I was up in my room it sounded faded. I ran out of my room down the stairs (AN: Liams house on the right) and to the front door and jumped in to Liam’s arms..... or so i thought i looked up and saw a blue eyed boy with blond hair. Right after I saw him I screamed then jumped out of his arms and ran under the steps. Yes under we have a little room type of thing (AN: pic on the side).

I sat in the corner shaking. The door opened and I scooted further i to the corner. I looked up and saw my big brother looking around the room.

" Princess you in here?" He asked

I got up from my little corner and ran into his arms. He lifted me up off the ground and spun me around.

" LLLLIIIIYYYYUUUMMM I missed you so much!" I mumbled into his shirt and yes i did call him Liyum i have always called him that.

" Hey hey shhh don't cry princess i'm here now" He cooed in my ear. I didn't even notice i was crying.

" Who was that blond boy that I saw" I asked

" That was one of my bandmates his Name is Niall Horan" he said carrying me out of my hiding spot and into our living room. I saw the blond boy, or Niall as my brother called him, I tensed up but Liam whispered to me

" Calm down Princess he won't hurt you."

I just nodded my head meaning okay. I looked around and noticed 3 other boys standing there.

The first one was, Tan, and had jet black hair he had brown eyes and was wearing a plaid red and blue shirt and gray jeans and read air force (Nikes) he had a mysterious look on his face he looked really serious and kind of scary.

The second boy had flippy brown and blue eyes and was wearing  a white and navy blue striped shirt and white suspenders with red TOMS. He was smiling really BIG i was kinda creeped out.

The third boy had curly hair really green eyes. He had really deep dimples and he was wearing a white  V- neck with a black blazer and tan skinny jeans and white converse. He had a baby face and didn't creep me out or scare.

Then the blond boy Niall or whatever Liam said his name was, He had piercing blue eyes and was wearing a green shirt that said ´FREE HUGS´ on it and tan jeans and white supras.

" Okay princess these are my bandmates Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and you already met Niall Horan " he chuckled at the end. " Zayn, Harry;Louis,Niall this is my my little princess her name is Megan Marie Payne." Liam introduced us to each other.

" Vas happenin princess Payne?" zayn said in a funny accent.

"Hey girl how you doin?." Louis said in a really bad american girl accent.

" Ello love" Harry said in a verrrry verrrry posh british accent.

" Hello princess sorry for scaring you before." Niall said he had a funny accent different from me and the rest of the boys.

" Hi" I replied blanke from and excitement and dug my head into Liam's neck.

" Guys shut up you're scaring her" Liam scolded rubbing my back

" Sorry" they mumbled back

I lifted my head from Liam and turned my head facing the boys again. It was quiet until my mum entered the room.

"OHHH MY GOD LIAM YOUR BACK!!!!!!!" she shouted.

"Hey mum I missed you so much" he said putting my down and hugging our mum.

" I missed you too, but in know someone missed you more then anyone i know:" she laughed

" Who would that be mum???" Liam questioned

" A little 7 year old girl named Megan Marie Payne" she giggled and looked down at me.

" Is that so?" Liam question once again.

" Yes she slept in you room all week and watched Toy Story 1-3, 24-7 and even carried you little Woody doll and blanket with her everywhere she went." my mum gushed

"MMMMUUUUMMMMYYYYY you promised you wouldn't say anything" I pouted

"It´s fine princess, but i'll be right back I need to talk to mum in private." Liam said

"Otay" I smiled

" I'll be right back mates don't creep her out to much" Liam said sounding serious

I had actually forgot they were here.

"Don't worry we won't" Niall replied

" So Megan what do you like to do for fun?"asked Zayn

" Well i usually play with liam" i said

"Liyum??" Harry said then they all started laughing uncontrollably. I looked at them as if they were crazy.

" She doesn't get it guys" louis laughed

"Get what?" i asked confused

" Nothing Princess" Niall said

" Otay" I pouted

" I´m back " Liam said picking me up and spun me around. i was still pouting though.

" What´s wrong princess?" Liam cooed

"They won't tell me what they were laughing at" I mumbled

"Well how did you say it?" he asked

"Liyum" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world

" Oh my gosh really guys she´s only 7 years old no need to be talking like that around her" Liam scolded

End of chapter 1

did you guys like it if so comment and if not please tell me why  ~jessi