Chapter 8: Training camp

Authors note: y/n goes between calling Kenma and Kuroo by their first and last names ex: sometimes it's hey Kuroo sometimes it's hey Tetsuro.

I'm rudely awaken by the sound of Daichi calling my name.

"Y/n get up we'll be late for school!"

Ugh school.

I quickly get up getting dressed and brushing my teeth as fast as I can. If I don't hurry I won't be able to catch Suga on the way to school.

I toss on my roller blades and hurry out the door with Suga's hoodie tied around my waist. I hope my perfume didn't run off on it since I slept in it the other night. As I rollerblade down the road I spot Suga's greyish white hair infrount of me. I start to slow down as I approach him.

"Hey Suga!" I say as I come to a clumsy stop.

"Hey y/n!" It's funny even though I'm on rollerblades Suga is still a couple inches taller then me. I slowly rollerblade next to Suga as we make our way to school.

"Oh here's your sweater!" I say remembering I had his hoodie tied around my waist. I grab onto his shoulder as I take it off the my other hand.

"Thanks." Suga says with a smile. I start to take my hand off his shoulder but Suga catches my wrist and puts my hand in his.

"Is this okay?" Suga asks me in a soft sweet voice.

"Y-yeah." I say as I start to blush. Are Suga and I dating? I mean we haven't officially said anything like that. Maybe it's too soon.

"So are you excited for the training camp tomorrow?"

"It's tomorrow already?"

"Yep we drive up tomorrow it's not too far. I know Kiyoko lives really close to it."

"Wow I better get packing then, I wonder if Kiyoko would let me crash at her place so the I wouldn't have to be with all the other female managers that I don't know."

"I don't see why she wouldn't, I can ask her for you if you'd like."

"No it's okay I've got class with her so it won't be a problem." I say as we arrive at the school.

"Okay well I hope she says yes, I'll see you later bye Y/n." Suga says while slowly walking off in the opposite direction as me.

"Bye Suga see you later."

The rest of the day rushes by quickly. I ask Kiyoko during lunch if I can crash at her place and she says yes. That's going to be an interesting experience Kiyoko and I have talked before but not much. I hope Daichi's okay with that I didn't ask him if I could. Well, who cares what's he going to do about it? Lecture me?

Vollyball practice rolls around and as soon as I enter the gym from changing Noya and Tanaka run up to me.

"Is it true did you and Suga go on a date?!" Noya yells while jumping up and down.

"Umm uh yeah." I say taken aback by the suddenness.

"I can't believe Suga landed a date before me!" Tanaka yells.

"Wait Suga and Y/n went on a date?!" Hinata yells from across the gym quickly running up to me.

"Did you guys kiss!?" Noya yells.

"Yeah yeah did you guys kiss?" Hinata repeats now jumping up and down like Noya.

"Uhhh." I stall looking around to see if there's something I can distract them with.