Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

When Kakashi first woke up in this....place, he knew something was wrong because he died. He didn't commit suicide, and he didn't fail at dying.

He died.

He relived every memory he's ever had-the good and the bad, he lost feeling in his body, his senses depleted to the point where he couldn't tell up from down.

He felt his last breath-

He died on the battle-field after his torso was plunged with a chakra rod by that damned bunny princess, before his body got thrown into a river nearby so it wouldn't get reanimated.

What a way to go-

But even so the point is Kakashi died.

And he realized something when he woke up in this 'strange' place.

The first thing is that the people here don't have chakra.

Well, technically, they do-

The main difference between chakra and quirks is that chakra is the combination of spiritual and life energy, that mingle together to form a chakra core which you can use to form justus. You get? Okay.

But quirks- quirks are just spiritual energy, they have life energy- of course- but it isn't mixed with the spiritual energy. The two are separated, like two different containers, and quirks essentially come from the spiritual containers.

That's why not everyone has quirks, because not everyone has spiritual energy.

Also that's another reason that no one dies from overusing their quirks-most of the time- hell, some people live longer because of their quirks. At most quirks tend to hurt you but it doesn't kill you from overuse, depletion, etc.

But anyways-

In this world, when Kakashi woke up from essentially dying- and after realizing that he was 17 again-

He thought that maybe, just maybe he isn't the only Shinobi from his world.

Hell, he was just desperate to see someone he knew-

And so he created a seal, this seal is a detective-based seal, which, you guessed it, tracks down anybody that has a chakra core within a 500-meter radius.

And he never got a signal.

Well until now-

Kakashi ran out from the stadium and went outside, he continued running, through crowds and shopping centers.

And then he stopped.

Right. In. Front. Of. Them.

The person seemed to noticed as they turned away from the children they were playing with.

Kakashi's breath hitched as he stared at the person, his eyes watered as he continued to stare.

"K-" their eyes widened as they stared at the silverette.

"Ne! Ne! Onii-San who is this old man-"

And there goes the moment-