"Nawar i miss you ,its been a long week,how are you'' suhayla said hugging her, she is one of the few friends Nawar makes in the company.
  "Too tight"Nawar muttered making suhayla to chuckle.

  "Am fine,how are you"
"But what are you doing in layla's office, I thought you quit" suhayla said aware that the two don't get along.
  "What, who is quitting" Nawar ask with a surprise look.
    "Come on don't play with my intelligence,the boss said you resign & as you can see layla took over your position,we are already tired of her, the only thing she does is snap at everybody" suhayla said rolling her eyes.
      "You're kidding right"Nawar said not believing what she just said.

   "Do I look like a joker to you, go & meet him in his office you know how he can be" suhayla said leaving Nawar who is still in a trance.

Making her way to the elevator,different thought occupying her mind,standing infront of the door,she knock on it & a deep masculine voice said come in,she said her taslim get in.

   "Good morning Angel"the same voice said as she entered.
     Any other day she would have admire his handsome face but not today,how dare him, they both remain quite as she glare at him while he gave her a tedious look.

    "I was told something about me quitting or some sort & I don't remember giving you my resignation letter" she said angrily Arm akimbo.

"Am sorry Angel it skipped my mind"

   "It skipped your mind or what did you just say, wow now I can see the reason you gave me a whole week,that is 7 days leave,we talked throughout the night yesterday & you can't even tell me"she snapped glaring at him if looks could kill he will be 6 feet below now,the cranking cramp also kicking in making her very angry.

    "My intentions are clean & I gave you the week leave bcos I want you to rest & have some fun, you've been working hard, I know you were stressed &" he said letting out a sigh

  "So why the quitting story" she said rolling her eye.

    "You know I will never hurt you, I was just in a fixed position, Umma & you, both of you means a lot to me'' he said brushing his hand through his Fulani hair.
     "What happen to Hajiya" she ask worriedly.
"Nothing happen to her,she is perfectly alright"
     "She has something to do about these right'' Nawar ask her voice breaking, she does not understand why Hajiya did not like her.

     "I know how this job meant to you,I gave you week off with clear intentions,two days back Umma  insisted on you quitting & you know I can't go against my mom , I don't know how to break the news to you that's why I did not tell you"

  "But atleast you should have tell me, I will know how to cope & wouldn't have come here & make a fool of my self, I hope this quitting will make Hajiya happy"she said keeping her  Channel bag on the mahogany desk before sitting down on one of the visitors chair.

   "I pray so" he said optimistically
Nawar gave him one of her dimpled smile though she is hurt about what happen,but Hammad her love,the love of her life,her everything.
They've known each other for about six years now & have been sating for four years,he is always there in every part of her life, the rainy days,the cloudy,sunny,thunderous,bad, the good,Hammad is nice,handsome, caring ,supportive,smart,loving,amazing & affectionate, he is everything she ever wished for.

  She sat on her seat looking at his handsome face as he makes some calls, her mind dating back to the first time they met,:

 *************************

              Six years back,
Like any other other faithful days,the chatter of her sisters filled the car as mallam Ibrahim bring them back from school,Nawar as usual minded her business without talking to any of them, but today her mood was different, she was all bubbly & happy,as soon as mallam Ibrahim parked the car,she open the door & came out of the car without waiting for any of her sisters,she was excited,its her bestfriend birthday the next day & she wants Nawar to bake her birthday cake.