This Is Me.

×.×RECAP×.×

《¤》Welcome...《¤》

' The light shines brightly, yet all I see it as is darkness. A darkness full of taunts and tortuous voices and as you walk further in, you hear the voices in your head. The fast moving shadows on the walls. The screaming and crying of yours that echo through the never ending halls. You scream you want to leave. You cry saying "No, No, No.." or "It's not true," or to "Leave me alone!" But darling your living life in your head. Everything you hear or see is the game your mind loves playing. "Welcome to the torture!" They say.'

~End Of Poem Entry~

The voices gotten worse. They become too hard to shut out. Their always there, always leaking when I'm at my weakest.

Mother please help me.. I think their trying to kill me.

~Anelaya.

×.× END OF RECAP ×.×

Hello, I'm Anelaya You heard stories of my childhood and childhood best friend. But not me, me.

You see, you heard how I met Asher by our mothers being close. But there is just some things they don't know that when me and Asher were alone as kids.

××Flashback to sleep over××

" ANELAYA!" Asher yelled my name.

" what do you want Ash?"

"Movie starting" he said smiling and laughing.

"Wow, you know I'm near you right?" I said trying to give a serious face.

"I know but I wanted to shout your name, and stop joking about being serious" he said poking me.

"And if I don't?" I said trying to tease him.

"Then I'll just have to-"

"Ahh, Ash stop! Stop tickling me! Hahaha... stop... Please!" I said between laughter.

He continued ignoring my pleads, then he stop. Just stop and stay with his bottom on my stomach, and look at me in the eyes. Looking like he was thinking.

"Ash, what are you looking at..your giving some weird-" I said but was cut off by him moving a piece of hair away from my face and putting his lips on mine.

My eyes open wide. What just happened?!

"Ash, what...why did you do that?" I said still looking up at him with wide eyes.

"I...I don't know.. I seen dad do that to my mom.. so I did it to you for some reason. " he said looking upset.

"Asher, you know your parents do that because they love each other. " I said, not knowing what else to do.

"I know. But what if I love you too!" He said getting hurt.

"Ash.. we're 13.. how do you know you even love me?" I said shock by what I'm hearing.

" because I don't look at anyone else the way I look at you, I don't love anyone else like I do for you. " He said trying to convince me.

"Asher..." I said not knowing what else to say, yet again.

"Fine I'll prove it Anelaya, I'll prove it from this day forward. " He said proud.

And it was my turn this time. I gave him a kiss. And at that age it felt weird with a mix of this feels right. He was my best friend.

He closed his eyes when I did and when I opened mine his were still closed until they open. And he look at me. And help me sit up and held me in his arms.

××END OF FLASHBACK××

You know, he kept his word of proving it from that day forward. And from that day we were closer. I trust him, cared for him a lot more.

You see he is the bold, I'm the one scared, not sure what to do.

But we were both sensitive, sensitive to the world.

I was once having a normal life when my parents were happy. I used to laugh, have fun and full of smiles. But it changed as you may know, they started fighting when I was 14. My father tired of my mom's bickering, he got so tired of hearing my mom saying for him to leave, so when my mom told him to leave this time, he did. And that was it. And you know the story of how my mom turned out. But the next is different, there was one more thing that happened when he left. He left with rage, speeding off, and we got a call later that afternoon.

He died in a wreck. it was bad. He was so caught up in the fight, he didn't even bother to put his seatbelt on. which caused him to fly out the window when he try to stop.

So now I had no father.

A mother who doesn't care for me.

Sensitive.

Scared.

Hurting.

Depressed.

Breaking.

Faking a smile like nothing's wrong.

I don't know who I once was, that girl is long gone, dead.

Alone, yet not fully.

I'm Anelaya.. the lifeless body.

~Imperfections.