Chase me!

«««RECAP»»»

-- how could they possibly love someone as pathetic as you?"

I just reply that, "I don't know why. They just do!"

-- "Wrong. They don't love you. No one can possibly love you. Have you seen yourself? Go, go and look in the mirror and you'll truly see why no one could ever love you."

"It's true, how could anyone love me?"

"And me?"

"Because your beautiful inside and out. Your eyes are just deceiving you my darling."

«««END OF RECAP»»»

*~* Their afterlife(paradise) *~*

"Asher, it's so peaceful here. It's beautiful." It took my breath away.

"It sure is" He said smiling, only looking at me and not the actual surroundings.

"Your silly" I was now blushing. "But Asher, actually look, it's absolutely beautiful!" He looked.

He walked towards me, wrapping his arms around me, leaning  to say something in my ear. " We're in paradise now."

We were in paradise.

             «»«»«»

The grass was so green, with beautiful flowers in a field up ahead. There was different colored butterflies flying peacefully everywhere.

Aneleya looked in awe, and started running to the field, " Asher, chase me!" She said while laughing and smiling.

He ran after her, catching up to her easily and  picking her up, spinning them.

They smiled a real smile for once, actually having a happiness that wasn't there for awhile.

Asher lays on the ground where the flowers don't crowd and the ground was flat with grass,and gets Aneleya hand and tugging it lightly towards him for her to sit on him. She gets the hint and sits, but she doesn't look into his eyes, because she looks at the surroundings, still shock that their actually in paradise and actually happy.

Asher looks at Aneleya, lightly rubbing his thumb on her face with her face touching the palm of his hand.

He admires this girl, a girl he gets to spend forever with.

Aneleya slightly turns her head and rest it softly in the palm of his hand and she looks at him with so much love and happiness in her eyes. His eyes show the same.

He lifts his upper body up with his other hand,and still looks in Aneleya eyes, while leaning in slowly and she does the same. And they kiss, a sweet yet small loving kiss.

"I love you,Aneleya" he says  while moving his head back to look at her, her eyes are closed but she's smiling. " I love you too,Asher" she says and opens her eyes to look into his, and she gave him a kiss and it was slightly longer this time yet still held all the same meaning as the other kiss.

After the kiss, he lifts her up for her to stand and he gets up also, taking her hand. "Let's explore beautiful." He said holding her hand as they walk further up ahead. As they continue walking they start hearing the sound of water.

They look at one another and get excited. They speed  up until they start seeing a waterfall and  beautiful trees surrounding but giving enough sun to shine in.

"Last one to the water is a rotten egg!" Asher said as he let go of her hand and started running with Aneleya hot on his trial.  Aneleya ran as fast as she could making it to the water first while Asher act like he was trying to run fast. Before they got in Aneleya took her shirt and pants off and Asher did the same but leaving their undergarments on. He takes her hand and brings her in the water that was light blue but shining with the sunlight. He brings her fully closer to him when their finally in the water, she puts on a cheeky smile " so what do I get for winning? " she said while looking at Asher. He goes to her with his voice low and soft and says "hmm.. a kiss from me?" And she's giggles while he kisses her passionately and soft,a kiss full of love.

They continue swimming, enjoying themselves.

(To Be Continue). :)

-Imperfections.