Chapter 3: To Meet The Real Mind.

×.×.×.RECAP.×.×.×

So tell me society, how many deaths of the suicides will it take for you to realize that your judging and sayings make the world a shithole that makes people despise it, to want to get away from it, to take their life and you wonder why they've killed themselves when they were so beautiful or handsome, or smart, kind, talented. Where were those thoughts when they were still here? You don't know, you wouldn't have known because your eyes were blinded by your opinions on how one should look to be perfect. Perfection is something unattainable.

-So tell me how many will it take? (Mother of Asher).

-Before society realizes? (Mother of Anelaya).

×.×.×. END OF RECAP.×.×.×

To meet the real mind; the mind is a very confusing thing to us. A big mystery with all the emotions and remembering and memories; until you seem somewhat different from the normal's. This is from it's illusions, trickery, to making us think things, hear things, believe things , and see things that aren't always true. The mind that goes beyond the normal's mind...to make us suffer from what's real or not, and make us somewhat different.

" Is this real or not? I'm confused.

I can't sleep, I'm hulcinating. Days pass slow, but blur. I feel drugged, I guess I'm coming crazy. Or simply my mind is trying to destroy me.

-" Aneleya.. Aneleya.. " I turn around in class hearing my name be called, sounding like Asher was saying it. I look at him as he gives me a look of confusion. "Did you say my name?" I whispered to him.

"No. Aneleya, are you okay?" He asked worriedly. I just told him "I don't know. Haven't been sleeping much." And he understood. "- (END OF FLASHBACK).

I'm hearing things but the voices always been there, but these voices are different. Taunting like voices. They seem almost real, and not in my head like the other times.

"I'll be fine", I keep repeating. But it was far from the truth. " - Aneleya Diary Point Of View.

She was right, that is was far from the truth. Another help, that went unseen by me. But do you see me? Am I the change you wanted but was too late for you to even see?

" I walked, walking my usual path and up ahead across the street is a bloody person.. just standing there. I keep walking, and their still their as kids run, playing but don't notice them like I do. Have I gone crazy? Is my mind playing tricks to finally push me?

I need help, mental help. My mind is going to turn me insane if I don't do anything to stop it.

It's destroying me.

It started with little things that soon turn big, to cutting-destroying my body in it's path,to the voices and taunts, to going to make me insane.

Or am I already taken over and just standing in the view of myself, seeing things as an out of body experience.

Am I me, or is my mind me? " - Asher Diary Point Of View.

Their mind took over the body they once had control of, and had no one to gain it back. Before their mind had it's control of what they do, functioning in the minds will.

-Why does this happen?

-Yes, there's research of the mind, but is there research on why the mind tries to destroy us? How some have this mind, and yet others don't?

- If there is, why we're we chosen?

-Why did we suffer?

-How would they survive,when others minds aren't out to destroy their body,before taking it all as it's?

-What does it mean?

-What mean?

-To meet the real mind?

-To meet my destroyer, the one who killed it's own self.

-To meet me, the trickster.

-To bring me closer to death.

-Before I close my eyes, and feel the chills run through me, and take my final breath.

-Before I'm dead.. with last wish.

-With one last hope.

-Imperfections.