you said and headed upstairs, they both followed right behind you trying to convince you to go with them and you were determined to know what they are trying to hide. You got closer to Zion's room and all you could hear are moans, you got closer to the door and when you opened it you couldn't believe the sight in front of you. Zion is making out with some girl.

You:Z (it sounded more like a whisper because your voice is kinda cracking)

Zion:Kayla (he said and the girl got off him)

You ran to Leah's room and started stuffing your clothes in your suitcase, you got all your things and went downstairs. Leah and Elom were pleading with you not to go then Zion came downstairs.

You:Leah you knew that Zion was cheating on me and didn't even tell me. I HATE Y'ALL SO MUCH! (You yelled and got out of the house)

................
You decided staying in a hotel would do for now. Most of the 5 star hotels were fully booked and you had to settle for a 3 star hotel. You looked at the room and it wasn't that bad.

You settled in and took a shower then got dressed

You settled in and took a shower then got dressed. You decided to lay down for a bit as you were tired. You spent the rest of your day playing games on your phone.

Morning
You woke up did your morning routine, showered and dressed

MorningYou woke up did your morning routine, showered and dressed

You got your phone and left. You agreed to meet up with Leah, she said she wants to explain. When you got out, she was already there waiting for you.

Leah:Hi

You:I'm listening (you went straight to the point)

Leah:Kayla loosen up, remember I'm your best friend

You:Leah I didn't come to indulge in small talk or go along with your nonsense (you snapped)

Leah:Look I didn't know about this until recent. I only found out about Tanya when I got back home, I was furious but Zion reassured me that he'll break up with her.