"Dafa ho yaha se. Mai batata hu kaise khelte hai chess." Zaydan took Haider's seat.

Hamza looked gaped at him already afraid of playing with him when Zaydan shot him a glare clearly telling him to get lost with his eyes.

Hoor took Hamza's place excitedly. By now everyone was shocked seeing Zaydan actually "playing" something. Everyone gathered around them hooting for Hoor knowing their Zaydan bhai was national level champion in chess in high school.

But all their thoughts drifted away when Hoor effortlessly started playing killing his chess pieces in the process. She would play without even thinking while Zaydan took minutes to play his move.

"Bhaiii ap kahi bhabi ko jitana to nahi chahte???" Ahmer's voice distracted Zaydan earning a hard glare through him making him shut up. While everyone knew Hoor didn't need anyone to win chess.

"Check & mate."

And ladies & gentlemen Zaydan lost in chess for the first time in his life that too by his beloved wife.

"Yayyyyyyyyy..."
Hoor shouted followed by everyone making Zaydan shut his ears.

"Finally bhai ko kisine chess me haraya." Hamza cheered for Hoor.

Seeing her smile ear to ear Zaydan smiled a little too. He wasn't feeling offended but was feeling happy to see her happy.

"Bhaiii hame party deein apki begum ki jeet ki khushi me." Safiya shook him out of the thoughts.

"Or apki haar ki khushi me." Haider mumbled but was listened by Hoor glared at him.

"Kya kaha apne?" She screeched.

"Sorry bhabi. Sorry. Galti se nikal gaya." Hoor suddenly laughed at his expression indicating her acting.

"Hayee allah bhai kam the ghurne k liye k ab ap bhi bhai k jaise gurne lagi ho." He said keeping his hand on chest & falling dramatically.

"Chalo nikalte hai. Sham hone wali hai. Jaate jaate pizza khila dunga." Saying Zaydan got up followed by everyone. Hoor went to pack her bag. After she was done she turned around to look at the room. This room was the witness of their confession, of the start of their new lives. They surely bonded few days ago but last night their hearts accepted each other.

×××××××

Life was no fairytale. They settled in a comfortable routine. She was getting used to address as Zaydan' wife. Zaydan was trying his best to make up to his mistakes. She forgave him wholeheartedly but his actions would melt her heart even more for him. They were taking their relationship at slow pace & were enjoying every bit of it. With love blooming around her Hoor began to glow in happiness burning around the evils around.

It has been two weeks since her college started & nearly 3 weeks since her marriage. Her college was organising farewell after a week for last year students. Speaking of which Zaydan didn't listened to her when she ordered him to drop her away from college and now her marriage was a fresh gossip lurking around.

Hoor remembered Zara's reaction when she told her she got married. Without thinking anything Zara ran after her with a book in her hand to strike it at Hoor because according to her she should have been first on the list for Hoor's wedding. Hoor slightly laughed at how Zara colloided with Hamza in the process of their run making him fall on his butt. But after seeing her he kept looking at her in the same position he fell as if seeing the most beautiful thing in the world.

Speaking of Zaydan, he proved to be the best husband she could ever ask for. He has been sweetest and didn't rushed to things with her. He was giving her all the time she needed. But he was very stressed now a days. After the reception night's incident he was being extra carefull with her. He didn't allowed her to go anywhere alone. Her old phone was still with him & she wouldn't dare to ask it back as he bought her new phone same as his just in golden color as his was black.