🚤BOAT PARTY⛵

My last period is Dance. Surprisingly a few of the guys were in there too. It's now the end if the class and the teacher called us to the middle of the room for a chat.

"As we all know this is an advanced class, therefore you will have more advanced dances, so does this year's project"
Everyone groans and there is some whispers in the background.

"Okay everyone calm down, your project is by the end of the  semester you have to have 2 partner dances. One will be a duo and the other you can pick your group but it has to be at least a group of 6"

"When I call your name meet up with your partner and exchange a number and meeting place then you are free to go"

She calls everyone's name and I don't really pay attention until I hear mines.
"Okay and finally I will have Primrose and Ethan, exchange numbers and you can be on your way"

Me and Ethan make eye contact and that's when I noticed how freaking beautiful his eyes are. Like really they're such a beautiful shade of green and slightly blue on the outside.

We exchange numbers and agree to meet at his house. I walked outside and we're now inside of Anaya's car.

"Okay guys I don't know if you heard but one if Berlin's friends is throwing a boat party and we're going"

"Okay but I'm picking your outfits" Chloe says.

We make it home and me, Chloe, and Anaya go upstairs and get ready while Pickle orders us some food. We all get ready and put on some shorts before heading down stairs and seeing Pickle putting everything on a tray for us.

"We got this pickle go ahead and and get ready" I tell her a and about 10 minutes later she comes back fully dressed we all eat and chat before getting ready to leave

(Outfits ⬆) Berlin texted me the address and we left

(Outfits ⬆)
Berlin texted me the address and we left.

Pulling up let me tell you this boat made me feel poor. The person that is throwing the party is Berlin's friend and suspiciously that's all he will tell me about them.

"That's a boat" Pickle says starstruck .

"No shit" Chloe says back in complete aw

"The boat will be leaving in 20
minutes so go chill until then but don't be late or you'll be left" Some random blonde girl yells and walks back into the deck. We decided to go meet the guys at a little gift shop on the board walk. Once we spot them they wave us over and we all head into the shop together.

"Yo Berlin why have we never seen them" Adrian asks Berlin referring to us.

"Good question" Frances agrees

"Well I guess bad timing" He says while we both shrug.

We walk around a bit when I see the most adorable little bracelets.

"Guys look"Everyone walks over to me and picks up a bracelet

"Guys look"
Everyone walks over to me and picks up a bracelet.

"Let's get them" I say walking over to the counter and paying. Everyone else does the same and by that time we have 5 minutes left so we decided to just talk and head back to the boat.

This party is just what I need right now, a relaxer.