~Sneaky Girl Shi~

I've lived here with my family for a few weeks now and ever since I got uh.... kidnapped I haven't really been let out on my own. Chloe has been trying her hardest to entertain us but there's only so much Teen K-Drama on Netflix.

"Alright we just finished the walking dead what's next?"

"Chloe we've been sitting here for like a week straight I'm gonna go take a walk."

"Welp, I'm starting Vampire Diaries enjoy missing out"

I give her a friendly fuck off finger before grabbing my purse and heading towards the stairs.

As big as this house is you mean to tell me it doesn't have an elevator. You know what they say modern problems require modern solutions.

I take a pillow from one of the many couches in this house, trow it down and ride it down managing to spill out everything in my purse in the process also catching some nearby people's attention.

"Crap, I should've cleared out my purse ages ago who even keeps a hanger in here" I mumble to myself.

I reach down to pick up my stuff when i look up to see a dude in a suit staring down at me.

"Fuck you looking at" I bark.

"Your dumb ass" He challenges before bending over and helping out.

"Thanks I geuss"

"You should think before you act" He responds before handing me the last of my things and walking away.

What's the fun in doing that. I prefer to surprise myself.

I turn around and go back to chloe, so much for a walk I geuss this is a wakeup call to finally clean my black whole.

============================================================================
Alright I've sorted everything and all I have left is that flash drive I found a little while ago. Might as well check what's on it.  Just in case there's porn or something on it I plug it into my personal laptop.

Searching through the folders sure enough there's porn, fucking men, but as I continue to scroll down I see a name Aideen De'santis. Echo had told me that was our mothers name, so of course I had to click on it.

There's a shakey camera a screams but eventually a woman who I'd assume was my mother appears on screen clearly in distress.

"This is Aideen and if you're seeing this you're life is probably in danger. There's a rat in the family, somebody's trying to kill us. We'll everyone is but not the point. They're french and trying to take over Italy. I can't tell you how I know this but all you need to know is"

At this point I can no longer hear her over the guns. I replayed  the clip over and over but all I could make out is Eve Ross.

Who the fuck is Eve Ross? And what does she have to do with my mother's death. Guess I won't be bored anymore.

Time for my master detective skills. Let's start with a simple name search.

Alright there are at least a million people named Eve Ross. Let's try to narrow it down to in my area.

Great that takes it down to a hundred. I could always just try to yell that name somewhere see where that takes me.

"EVE ROSS, EVE, EVE, ROSS MS.ROSS OR MISTER I GEUSS NOT TRYING TO ASSUME, EVE"

"Child please stop yelling" A tall blonde responds frantically

"Are you eve"

"Yes whose asking "

~EVE~

"You knew my mother?"

"I did now why were you screaming my name"

Should I rust her with this information I mean my mother clearly died with it. We'll what's the worst that could happen. Right?

"Look at this video" I get a chance to properly check her out and good fuck let me tell you this woman is a nice view.

"I have to get this to Mr. De'santis."

"No wait it clearly lead to her death I just met him he can't die too"

"That's a risk we take everyday Ragazza" (Child)

"Wait fuck please let me do this myself I'm bored out of my mind here"

"Fine but whatever you do goes through me first"

"Deal but promise you won't tell him"

"I don't make promises"
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hey.....been a while.