lust and hunger- chapter 3

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS SEXUAL ASSULT AND ALSO HAS SOME SMUT.

Your POV:

I sat down next to Reid on the jet. 

"Hey what was that about back at the BAU?" he asked

"What?" you asked 

"With Hotch?" he quietly asked so he wouldn't hear

"Oh he was just saying how he doesn't want me to be uncomfortable on the case and stuff like that" I replied

"Ohh ok" he said.

We discussed the case for a few minuets and then Hotch said,

"Ok so when we get there, Reid and JJ. I want you going to the station to get settled. Morgan and Prentiss, go to the crime scene and look for anything they might have missed. Y/L/N, and I will go to the morgue and see if we can notice anything else." Hotch said looking at me.

"Hey he never does that." Emily whispered sitting across from you and Reid. JJ was sound asleep next to her.

"What do you mean?" I asked glancing over at Hotch

"He never has newbies go with him. He usually assigns them to go with JJ to the precinct." Em said, with a small laugh. "He wants to make sure nothing happens to you" she said looking at the case file.  

"Oh, hm" I said glancing at him. He met my eye but I broke off the stare.

"Hey I'm gonna go to sleep" Reid said placing his head on your shoulder. You looked over at Hotch and say his brow furrow as Reid leaned his head on your shoulder.

Hm I wonder why he looks pissed?  I asked myself.

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

"Rise and shine, Pretty Boy" Morgan said. Reid's eyes flew open. "Hey, Y/N wake up" Reid said, shaking me.

"I'm up, I'm up" I said yawning. 

"We're here" Morgan said

"Where exactly is here? Sorry I dozed off" I said still trying to wake up. 

"LA" Morgan said with a huge smile.

When we got off the jet, we all went to the precinct before breaking up into smaller groups.

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝ 

"These are Agents Morgan, Prentiss, Y/L/N, and Rossi. This is SSA Hotchner" JJ said introducing all of us to a police officer.

"Nice to meet you," we all said

I went to walk by the officer but he stopped me. 

"Well, you're certainly a sight for sore eyes," he said, flirting with me

"Excuse me?" I asked

"You're gorgeous. I wouldn't picture someone like you to be working at a job like this. Why be an FBI agent when you can show off that body?"

"Oh, um I-" before I could answer, I got cut off by Hotch.

"Excuse me. She's a very smart and capable young woman. Do not speak to one of my agents like that again." he grabbed my hand and guided me to where the rest of the team was.

"Hey are you ok?" he asked. My cheeks got red from embarrassment. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks" I said smiling.