introduction/disclaimers

INTRODUCTION:

hi all! welcome to my *first* wattpad story! i've always loved writing stories/fanfic but i never really got to in school for... obvious reasons. ive written a bunch of fanfics for spencer reid, draco malfoy, harry potter, etc.. but i never actually ended up posting them. this is my first story im *actually* posting, so please keep the rude/hate comments to yourself- lmfao. moving on, i wrote most of the chapters ahead of time, and i plan on publishing a new one every weekend. obviously, this can differ depending on how much school work i have, which brings me to my final point. i'm a first year (freshman) high school student so i have work to do. from getting use to being in a completely different setting to studying and doing homework, if i can't post every week, I apologize in advance. i'll do my best to post every weekend but like i said, some times i just won't be able to so please bear with me. 

let's move onto disclaimers/warnings:

i am not going to be describing my character because it's in your point of view. in other words, you're the main character. this excludes gender. i usually write my character's point of view suggesting that they're a woman/female identifying. i apologize to male/non-binary readers. i totally understand if this makes you not want to read the rest of my story. secondly, i don't include race, hair color, eye color, etc... because well as i said, you're the main character. even though i don't really describe the reader, she is shorter than hotch considering he's 6'2. 

some warnings:

there is a lot of smut in this story but im pretty sure all of you figured that out by now considering the title of this is lowkey Lust and Hunger .... so yeah-

however, if you're uncomfortable with the following...

sexually explicit content

chocking

daddy kink

nicknames- slut, baby girl, my whore, etc- 

orgasims/orgasim denials

descriptive sex scenes

strong language

...and anything along those lines, this story might not be for you. 

and with all of that in mind... let's get this thing rolling!!