lust and hunger- chapter 2

Your POV:

"Oh hell no" you yelled as you jumped out of bed. "No no no no no. My first day of work and I'm almost late" you said as you sprinted to the bathroom.

You quickly brushed your hair, brushed your teeth, and slapped on some makeup. It was a natural, yet pretty look. You threw on a silk, button up shirt. It showed some cleavage but not too much. Along with that, you put on black slacks. You looked professional but pretty. 

As you walked into the BAU, someone approached you. She was pretty. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, fair, skin, and had a pretty voice. 

"You must be Agent Y/L/N" she said warmly

"Hi! My name's Y/N" you said extending your hand out to her.

"My name's Agent Jennifer Jareau. JJ for short" she said taking your hand and shaking it.

"It's lovely to meet you" 

You walked through the glass door and got greeted by a young man. 

"This is Dr. Spencer Reid" JJ said motioning at him

"Hi! It's nice to meet you" you said smiling and extending your hand.

"Hi. I'm Spencer. It's nice to meet you, too" he said smiling. 

You wondered why he didn't shake your hand but you brushed off the thought quickly. 

"These are Agents Derek Morgan, Penelope Garcia, Emily Prentiss, and David Rossi" JJ said

"Hi everyone." you said smiling. "I'm Y/N" 

"Nice to meet you, baby" Derek said

"Um, y-yeah you too" you looked to Emily for backup

She caught on and said, "oh leave her alone, Derek. Don't scare her on the first day" 

"Just ignore him. He flirts with everyone" JJ said laughing.

"Here come with me. I'll introduce you to our supervisory special agent (SSA)" Reid said as he motioned you to follow him.

You both walked up a flight of 7 steps and Reid knocked on a door of an office that was at the top of the stairs. 

"Come in" you heard a voice say. 

Why did he sound so familiar?  You asked yourself as you walked in. Oh shit- You thought as you saw him sitting at his desk.

"Hotch this is Agen-"

"Y/N" Hotch said.

"I take it you two know each other?" Reid asked sounding confused.

"Sort of. We met yesterday" I said looking directly into his eyes.

"Oh, well my job here is done then" Reid smilies at you as you walked out of the room. 

"I had no idea you worked here" you said

"Yeah, what a small world" he said back to you and that feeling rushed through your body again.

"Well, it was really nice seeing you again." you said as you walked out the door. 

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

a few minutes later:

You were sitting at your new desk. You were still getting adjusted but you were getting more comfortable as time went on. 

"So, Y/L/N" Derek said

"Do you live around here?" 

"Yeah, actually I live 15 minutes from here. I live on Woodback Road"