Chapter 5 | an encounter

Start from the beginning

I scoffed at him.

"Please be seated Master, I'll get your tea ready" Y/n snorted a bit as she used a British accent but hid it as she walked away.

"Wait where are you going?" Sam followed her.

"Changing"

Sam ran back to his seat in embarrassment.

"Ha! You were about to follow her into the bathroom!" Alex pointed and laughed at him.

I watched as Y/n left the room, through some open windows I could see her give somebody a high-five and wave to somebody else.

She knows a lot of people here dosent she..?
_______________________________
Y/n's POV // lunch //

"Shit.." a familiar voice cussed in another isle.

Sebastian?

I walked over, taking a sip from my slurpee.

I peeked my head to the isle he was in, a beat up version standing only three steps away.

My eyes widened at the black eye he had received along with more bruises and injuries.

"Holy shit what happened!?" I ran up to him.

"I-uhm.. I tripped-"

"Yeah right! I know a beating when I see one"

He looked away, clearly embarrassed.

I shouldn't pry any further..

It's his choice wether to tell me or not.

"Here.." I took his hand, grabbing some bandages and other medical shit to help him out.

I brung an ice cold joja cola, chips and some gummy worms.

Paying for it quickly we made our way to the playground which we had hung out at for the past lunches.

Even though it's been about 4 weeks.. I still haven't been able to crack the stupid emo.

Of course now we're friends.. but hes still a bit uncomfortable around me, and that really bothers me..

We sat down at the slides and I took out the medical appliances.

"You don't know how to do this stuff do you?" I smirked at him before giving him the joja cola.

He shook his head softly before going to open the can.

"Ah-ah-ah" I pulled his hand away, pushing the can gently to his eye.

"The cold helps reduce the swelling.. it'll make it heal faster too!" I smiled at him while bandaging his wrist which was obviously a bit hurt.

Don't know how but he probably fell on it.

His face was scratched aswell.

I took the rubbing alcohol and cotton swabs I bought from the convenience store.

Before I did anything else I ripped open the gummy worms and ate a few, giving some to Sebastian aswell.

He declined but I insisted which lead him to finally taking a bit.

"Don't chew yet"

He looked at me weirdly before I cleaned out the scratch on his face with the alcohol and cotton swabs, his shoulders perked up, aswell as his jaw clenching down on the gummy worms.