Girl From My Past

Five Hargreeves x Reader

~Five's POV~I was waiting for Cha-Cha and Hazel as Luther had the fake briefcase

~Five's POV~
I was waiting for Cha-Cha and Hazel as Luther had the fake briefcase. Then, a car was driving by and soon pulled over.

A girl got out of the ca-A GIRL?! WHERE THE HELL IS CHA-CHA AND HAZEL?!

The girl walked up to us "you must be Five, I'm here for the briefcase" she said. "Where the hell is Cha-Cha and Hazel?" I asked as I pulled a gun out and pointed it at her.

"Relax, Shortstack, Cha-Cha and Hazem have ask me to get the briefcase for them" the girl said as she lowered my gun with her index finger.

I saw something in her eyes as she spacial jumped to Luther and snatched the briefcase from him.

"The hell?!" Luther shouted as the girl smashed the briefcase and all the gears we put in it fell out.

"The hell is this?!" The girl asked as she looked at us "our dumb ass brother smashed the real one" I explained.

"What?! He has no idea what he did!" The girl yelled in frustration. "How do you know so much about those briefcases?" I asked.

"I was a part of the commission" the girl said as she crossed her arms. "Sorry, what's that now?" I questioned.

The girl rolled her eyes and dug in her pocket. She soon pulled out a picture and gave it to me "that's me" she spoke.

The woman had grey hair instead of the girl's (h/l) (h/c) hair and she had some wrinkles. "So, how did you end up like...that?" I asked her.

"I could ask you the same thing" she said with a smirk. "I'm (Y/N)" she introduced "Five" I stated and we shook hands.

"What just happened?" Luther asked "do you have abilities?" I asked. "Actually I do. I can spacial jump and use telekinesis" (Y/N) said.

"Nice, she's coming with us, she may be able to help us with the apocalypse" I said and I took her to the car.

"Alright" Luther said and (Y/N) sat in the back seat. "Welp, this is going to be a long four days" I said and we drove to the academy.