SpiderQueen

Five Hargreeves x Reader

~Your POV~I was sitting on the roof of a tall building as I looked at my hands

~Your POV~
I was sitting on the roof of a tall building as I looked at my hands. They both had the Spiderman symbol on my hands.

I sorta had the same abilities as Spiderman. "Hello there, SpiderQueen" a voice said and I instantly knew who it was.

"Hello, Time Boy" I spoke and he sat down by me and I looked over at him. He smiled softly as he had his mask on that hid his identity hidden from me.

I wore a black hoodie with a Spiderman symbol on the center of my stomach with black jeans, white converse and a white mask like Spiderman's.

Time Boy was wearing a black and white mask with a navy blue shirt and blue jeans with black converse.

He took my gloved hand in his as he smiled softly at me. "When can I see your face, Queen?" He asked me.

"When can I see yours?" I questioned as he chuckled softly "soon, my love, soon" he spoke. I smiled and lifted my mask a bit above my mouth and I kissed his cheek.

As soon as I pulled away, I pulled my mask down and stood up. "I hope to ses you again" I said and fell backwards and when I was about to hit the floor, I made a web on a lamppost and swung home.

Timeskip to the next day at school...

Highschool. One of the worst places on earth. I was known as (Y/N) (L/N), one of the biggest losers in the school.

I constantly get bullied by an asshole named Flash. My only friends were named Vanya, Ben, Klaus and my crush, Five.

I was walking to my locker when I get shoved harshly against the lockers. It's probably going to leave a bruise.

I groaned "hey there, loser" a voice hissed in my ear. "Hello, Flash" I grumbled as I shoved him off of me.

Flash chuckled as he played with a strand of my hair. "Don't be so rude, (n/n)" he said as he was then shoved to the ground.

"I told you once and I'll tell you again. Leave (Y/N) alone" a voice threatened. I looked up to see Five and the rest of our group.

I smiled softly as I thanked Five and we went to class.

Timeskip to lunchtime...

I was eating lunch with my friends when I got spidey senses. I looked at my friends and saw that Ben was reading a book, Vanya was doing her homework and Klaus and Five were talking.

I snuck away from the group as I ran up to the school roof, since I knew a stairway that lead up there.

I dung through my bag and took out my costume. I changed into it and swung to where I sensed the danger.

It was a bank and I snuck inside and I heard a "hey! You!" I turned around to see a middle aged man pointing a gun at me.

I smirked "you should be careful with that. You could get hurt" I said as I used a web to grab a stapler and hit the back of the man's head.

The guy fell to the floor, causing me to smirk and I did a couple of front flips, dodging bullets. I stood on the counter when I heard a whoosh.

"Took you long enough" I said as I kicked a man in the stomach. "Sorry, princess, I was busy with something" Timeboy spoke.

"Too busy for me?" I asked with innocent eyes as he chuckled softly "never."

He took my hand and put the other on my waist as I smirked and placed one hand on his shoulder and held onto his other hand.

"Care for a dance?" Timeboy asked me "I'd love to" I said and we started to dance while beating up the robbers.

Timeboy spun me around around in the air and I kicked a couple guys in the face.

We soon stopped dancing and we untied the hostages "hurry, run home" I spoke and they ran.

I smiled and ran away to get back to school. I soon got back on the school roof and I changed back into my usual outfit.

I ran downstairs to see my friends looking for me. "Where'd you go?" Ben asked me "I had to get some homework from Ms. Greene" I lied.

Five then came jogging towards us as he was fixing his tie. "Where were you?" Vanya asked "had to get some work I missed" he explained.

I sighed softly and looked at my phone "I gotta go, Dallas needs me" I said. Dallas was my older brother as I waved goodbye and ran home.

Timeskip to the middle of the night...

I was in my SpiderQueen costume but this time, I had my (h/l) (h/c) flowing in the wind with my (e/c) eyes showing, basically I didn't have a mask on.

"Princess...is that you?" A voice asked, causing me to jump and quickly put my mask on. "Y-yeah" I stuttered as I then stood up.

"Show me your face, please, SpiderQueen" Timeboy begged as I smiled softly. "Gonna have to catch me" I spoke and took a step backwards.

I took one more step and I flew back to the floor and I landed on top of a lamppost, hanging upside down. Timeboy spacial jumped below me and smirked.

I took off my mask, revealing my identity "hello Timeboy" I said. "(Y-Y/N)?" He asked me "you know me?!" I asked him as he quickly took off his mask.

It was Five. My eyes widened as I smiled through my tears as Five smirked and gripped onto my hood as he leaned in.

I kissed him as he pulled me down to my feet and I held onto his shoulders. "So, you're SpiderQueen?" He asked me "no, Five, I just sit in a random roof with a costume exactly like hers" I said sarcastically.

Five chuckled and he spun me around.