Chapter17

Chapter 17

Rachel’s POV

This week has been way to crazy and too much for me to handle. AND ITS ONLY LIKE WEDNESDAY! I need a break. I'm gonna go down to Florida apartment hunting. And I know just the perfect Real Estate agent. Ever since I helped Nicole and John her and I have gotten very close. Also she isn’t talking to Brie so she needs someone there for her. So, I called up Nikki and she said to meet her down there and I could stay at John’s house for all the time I needed. I finally landed in Tampa. Nikki was picking me up she already has about 4 places in mind. I got outside and saw Nikki. She got out once she saw me and gave me a huge hug.

“You ready to see what I have in store for you Rach.” After looking at about 4 apartments I was starting to get frustrated there was always something wrong with them.

“Alright bestie I can tell you are frustrated. This is the last one I know you said apartment but I just know you will like this house. It is  in your price range actually under your budget. Also it is only about 15 minutes away from John’s house.”

Of course ha. She probably did that so if her and John fight she doesn’t have to go far for a place to stay. We finally got to the place. I got out of the car and saw the most beautiful house. I just stood there with my mouth open a little. Nikki was smiling like crazy. She knew me way to well. She gave me a tour of the house. It had the most beautiful kitchen. Y’all know me I love to cook. It even had a pool and my own personal gym.

“I love it Nicole!” I hugged her tight.

“Now what’s the asking price?”

“$289,900.”

“You are joking right? A this perfect really?”

“Yes my bestie it is.”

“I’ll take it!”

After about an hour I signed the papers and put a down payment. Nikki said it would take about a week or so to process and check my credit and what not. But  now I have to go buy a car. I need one regardless. I hate borrowing one of Dwayne’s. I'm always afraid I'm going to wreck it or something. That was our next stop the car dealer.

“I want something big but practical.” I told to car salesman.

“I think we got just the section for that.” After what felt like hours I finally found the perfect car for me. It was 2014 Nissan Murano.

I was tired after all that car and house hunting. But I finally found the perfect things. We went back to John’s house to have dinner and some wine. I cooked for us of course. Apparently I'm better than any chef they could hire. I made some typical Puerto Rican arroz con pollo. And of course some flan for dessert. John went to the gym while Nikki and I stayed to drink some wine and chat.

“So what’s going to happen on Raw? Come one Rach I know you have something huge in store with what they did to you last Raw.”

“Nikki you know I can’t tell you. You will know on Monday.”

“Fine. I guess I’ll wait.” After that we talked for a while and then finally went to bed.

-Monday on Raw-

I was standing in the ring will all the other divas and superstars. I was standing right next to Cena both of us with mics in our hands. I decided to talk first.

“The Authority is back in power. Their first order of business was to call us all down here to address us.”

Then John spoke. “Before they do, I want to apologize to all of you and your coworkers. My word is my bond, but I had to go back on my word, and I’m sorry. When Rollins said he’d snap Edge’s neck, I thought I could save the day, but realized that the health of a friend, husband and father was more important that The Authority being back in power. Right now I want to make a promise to you and my coworkers. 2015 is going to be a very tough year.” I put my hand on John’s shoulder.