Chapter 8

I'm baaaack!! Hopefully now I can start updating more because I have quite a lot of catching up to do…

~Time Skip~about a 1 month and a half later~
6.09.2014

So I have been gone a few weeks longer than expected but I needed the nice long time off. I was definitely watching while I was off and boy am I ready to get involved with the drama.

I was walking through the halls with a whole new look. My hair is shorter and colored. Also my look isn’t sooo tomboyish.

I kept getting very weird looks from people. Either they don’t recognize me or they are surprised I came back.

I finally reached Hunter’s office. I knocked and entered when I heard him say to come in. I shut the door and he looked up with a shocked look on his face.

“RACHEL!!!” was all he said before he literally crushed me in a hug.

“I didn’t know you were coming back today.” He said with a smile on his face.

“No one did only Papa Vince did he was the one I kept checking in with. My dad doesn’t even know I'm here.” I answered sitting in one of the chairs

“Wait how could you be here? I have no plans for you in the script.” He looked at me confused.

I just laughed and said “Oh don’t worry I got my script and I'm making my return to confront that sell out Rollins.”

“Oooh so you are the surprise Vince said he had. Now I got you.”

“Well I'm going to go try and hide for the rest of the night until I have to go on I’ll say ya H.”

“Alright Rach be good Miss Orton.” I laughed at that and walked away but not before checking to make sure no one I knew was coming my way. So I put on my sunglasses and went to go try and find my way to my dad’s locker room.

After about 10 minutes of wondering I found it. I knocked and he yelled to come in. When I entered he looked up and almost started to cry.

“My princess is back!!! Oh my Lord Rach you were gone and didn’t tell me why. I was soo worried until Joe told me everything. I'm sorry baby girl for what happened but Jon didn’t deserve you sweetheart.”

“I know dad I know. But it took me getting hurt to realize it. But that’s the past I'm back and better than ever. After staying with Dwayne (a.k.a The Rock) in Florida I'm in such a better place now. I needed that break.”

“I'm so glad my wonderful daughter is better! But I got to run I have promos to do.”

“Dad do not tell anyone and I mean anyone including Cena that I'm here please.”

“Alright I won’t I won’t.” With that he walked out to go do whatever promos he has to.

Raw had finally started with Hunter and Steph talking about who knows what I toned that out. Then once the match with Sheamus and Barrett started I got up and went to the bathroom to touch up.

Once I finished I went back to go watch Raw and it so happened to be Ambrose and Reigns against those 3 morons who call themselves 3MB. I will admit it does feel weird seining Jon again but I honestly don’t miss him because he did what he did and now I am completely over it and him for the fact.

Finally it was almost time for me to go out and do my return. So I turned off the TV and walked out the room. But not before putting on my sunglasses. But I wasn’t going to enter through the ramp nope not at all everyone will see me. I was going to enter from the crows just like I used to do with the SHIELD.

I could hear Rollins’ interview with Michael Cole. But once I heard Colby say he never cared about the shield that’s when the lights went off and there was a spotlight where I was entering through. They were all so confused when they heard

Oh that girl is murder
Everybody get down
Oh that girl is murder
Everybody get down
Under the lights and sound
Everybody get down, down
You know that she's a killer
Watch it get down, watch it get down
Murder
(Murder by Justin Timberlake)

 “Oh My God is that Rachel. She’s back! She’s back! And I think she has a few words for her former partner Mr. Seth Rollins.” I smirked when I heard King say that. Oh boy what I have in store tonight.

Thanks to anyone still reading this sorry for the skip and the long wait but finally i updated. Let me know what you think the next chapter she will be telling Seth a few things.