Chapter 62

Chapter 62

"Where are you going?" Brock asked seeing Rachel all up.

"I have a meeting with Corano about my contract." She was gathering up all the papers she needed for the meeting and put them in a binder.

"Are you resigning?" Brock didn't want her to leave one of the main reasons he wanted to resign with WWE was for her.

"I don't know Brock. I don't know." She sighed she didn't want to leave. Here she had her family. Brock, Joe, Colby, Randy, The Bellas, and many others. But in the end she needed to do what was best for her.

"Where's the meeting?"

"Milwaukee at the arena where they are having Smackdown."

"Isn't that about 2 hours away?"

"Yep."

"I'll come."

"What?"

"I'll go with you. We can pack and check out and then go to the meeting and after that figure out whatever."

"Alright." They packed everything, picked up the room, and Brock changed into a t-shirt and jeans. He grabbed their bags and waited for Rachel while she checked them out.

----

"Alright, do you want me to go in with you shortcake?" Rachel rolled her eyes at the nickname Brock liked to call her.

"No. I know Paul is here for the show so go see him and after I will find you alright big guy." He nodded and they high fived and Rachel kissed his cheek.

"We have one weird friendship." Brock heard Rachel say as he was walking off.

----

"Rachel nice to see you."

"Hi Mark." She sat on the couch across from him.

"It's almost that time of the year. Only about 2 months and a half left Rachel. You need to make a decision. Are going to resign with WWE?"

"That's what I'm not so sure about Mark. I don't know if I want to stay. I don't know if I belong here much longer."

"This is your home Rachel. You grew up with this company of course you belong here."

"I've gotten offers Mark. Big ones. From movies, to TV shows, ROH, UFC, and Impact Wrestling." She handed him the binder and he opened it.

"Those are all my offers. TNA is offering me a huge deal. I would get top pay but it's not about the money. I am being offered a feud with whoever the knockouts champion is when I get there. Within being there for a few months they want to make me top knockout they want me as the face of the division and not only that in the future I would be wresting the men. Don't get me wrong I love this company but I feel like I'm never good enough. I formed the Shield and then it came crashing down, became diva's champ but it was taken away from me a few months after."

"We can up your pay, give you more TV time, more segments. Whatever you want."

"More money? More TV time? Segments? Do you hear yourself. I haven't wrestled since Elimination Chamber! I was told to give away my rematch to Paige! This isn't what I wanted! I gave up my championship because I wanted one hell of a feud that was my deal! But I didn't get shit! Eva Marie is being handed everything so why not us. You can keep training her but she will never come anywhere close to Nikki, Paige, Brie, Naomi, or me for the matter! You can't teach an old dog new tricks Mark." She got up grabbed her binder and was out the door. As soon as she stepped foot out of the room she needed air. She was so angry so frustrated she was burning hot.

She exited the arena and noticed a few steps not too far from the door. She sat on them and just let the wind hit her. She needed to cool down before talking to anyone. She knew she would snap. Maybe she's more like Randy than she thought.

----

The meeting went longer than Brock expected. He was getting worried so he said goodbye to his advocate and started to look for her. When he got to the room where he had left her he looked in and she wasn't there. He asked people around and they all said they hadn't seen her. He was starting to get worried. He knew she couldn't have gone far. He figured the meeting didn't go smoothly so he decided to check outside. He heard someone talking on the phone and immediately recognized it as Rachel's.

"I feel so stupid uncle Adam. I really don't want to leave. This is where my family is. But they are giving me what I want. I know it may make me sound like a brat but it's true. No matter how hard I try I'm always on the side! I love Brock and Roman and all but I want to do me! I want to be my own person here and I'm not getting the chance." Once she finished her rant she looked to her left and saw Brock leaning against the wall.

"I have to go uncle Adam..... Yes I know.... Okay tell Beth I said hi and give Lyric a kiss for me.. Yes... Love you to.. Bye..."

"The meeting didn't go well?" Brock asked taking a seat on the step next to Rachel. She shook her head and sighed. She put her head on his shoulder and explained it all to him.

"UFC?" Brock asked.

"Is that the only thing you got out of that?" Rachel laughed.

"See that's what I want to see. You smile and laugh no being upset."

"What do I do Brock?"

"I can't tell you what to do. But I will tell you this. Follow your heart. Do what you think is best for yourself."

----

Do what I think is best for myself... But I don't know what is best right now...

Author's Note: This was my shortest chapter ever. I know it wasn't my best chapter but it is just a filler.

G