Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A/N: I wanted to sort of catch up to everything now so I am going to skip quite a few things but not to worry I have a few things planned for this story.

It has been a few months since my return.  Jon and Colby were put in a rivalry. You probably know it all. But I have been laying low for a little. I have something planned something big planned.

It is currently the Raw right before Hell in a Cell. I was walking around looking for catering.

I just sat eating a salad and watched the show on the monitor they had there. Of course Hunter, Kane, Rollins and dad started off the show. I zoned most of it out until he started talking about Cena and Ambrose and saying how they are going to hell and what not.

“Rachel you have a last minute match with Nikki Bella in 45 minutes go get ready.” One of the tech guys told me

Holy crap this is my first match in a while. Of course I’ve been training and what not but on live TV oh lord. After about a half an hour I finished getting ready.

I was making my way to the gorilla position. I got many winks and wolf whistles from superstars I walked by. It been a while since they have seen this much skin from me but it’s good to be back in the ring. I can show off the brand new moves I’ve learned and they sure had hell will be surprised to see what I can do now.

Nikki went out first. I waited a little to build up anticipation. The tech guys dimed the lights and music played.

Oh that girl is murder
Everybody get down
Oh that girl is murder
Everybody get down
Under the lights and sound
Everybody get down, down
You know that she's a killer
Watch it get down, watch it get down
Murder

“Making her long waited in ring return. From St. Louis, Missouri RACHEEEELLLL OOORRRRTOOOONNN!!”

I came running out slapping fans’ hands while going down. I hugged the cutest little boy who had on one of my shirts from the shop.

The ref signaled for the bell to be rung and the match started. It was a normal match going back and forth until Nikki all of a sudden just stopped. She stood in front of me and put out her hand for me to shake. I was much smarter than that to just give in. I kneed her in the gut and the crowd started cheering.

She started to get up groggily. I yelled out “This one is for Brie!”

I kicked Nikki in the gut and gave her a perfect Stone Cold Stunner. I went for the pin..

1..

2..

3..

“Holy crap! Rachel Orton just won the match and performed a perfect Stunner! Austin should be very proud of this lady here.” I heard King say.

The ref raised my hand up in victory. I went and asked for a mic.

“Nikki. Nikki. Nikki. You tried to trick me but you failed. I'm not as naïve and stupid as you think. You mess with the viper you are bound to get bit.” With that said I dropped the mic and made my way backstage. I was met with hugs, cheers and praise.

When the little fiesta was over I was making my way back to change into comfortable clothes when I ran into Jon.

“Sorry Jon.” I was walking away when he yelled out my name. I turned around and looked at him. “Yes?” was my response

“Can we talk after the show is all over?”

“Sure I will be in my bus after so just come there and look for me.”

-An hour and a half later-

I changed into a shield t-shirt, yoga pants, and my black uggs. I also put my hair in a messy bun. Then there was a knock on my door since I knew it was Jon I yelled for him that it was open.

“Hey” he said while rubbing the back of his neck

“Hey. Make yourself comfortable.”

“Thanks.”

“So what did you need to talk about?”

“I just wanted to say I’m really sorry for what happened between us. She came onto me I swear Rach. She was obsessed with me I'm telling you. I never meant to hurt you or meant for you to leave.”

“I know.”

“What?”

“I know she came onto you.”

“Wait, what? How?”

“Blondie came to me about a month and a half ago explaining it all. She kept saying how sorry she was and she was just jealous that I had you and she didn’t and what not. Honestly I zoned her out after a while because she wouldn’t stop talking.”

That made him laugh. “You never said anything to me Rach.”

“I was waiting to see how long it would take you to tell me. Well, if you were going to tell me.”

“So you forgive me.”

“Jon I forgive but I don’t forget.”

“That’s better than nothing though. I just wished she didn’t ruin what we had.”

“I don’t want to get in a relationship now Jon. We can start over and be friends. I do care for you plus I know they are thinking of putting you and I in a story line together for Hell in a Cell.”

“I'm just glad we are okay.” He got up and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back and he nuzzled hig face in the crook of my neck. We pulled away and all he did was smile at me like a doofus.

We talked for about an hour until he left to go back to the hotel. I looked the door right after he left. That night I went to bed with a big smile on my face.