Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Rachel woke up and felt really good until she realized she had to defend her title tonight against 2 very strong opponents. She looked at the time and it was 12. She had slept in but if no one woke her up meant that she wasn't needed early. She grabbed her clothes and makeup bag and went to the bathroom and showered and changed. Once she was finished she went over to her bed and put on her shoes. She made a cup of coffee and sat at the table. She sat there thinking about tonight. She was nervous what if she couldn't pull it off.  She just shook those thoughts out of her mind and grabbed her championship and bag with her attire in it and locked up her bus and entered to arena. She looked at her phone to check the time and it was almost 2. She went straight to her locker room to put her stuff down. She went to go find catering to get something to eat.

Jon and Joe were wondering the halls looking for Rachel. They needed to tell her something very important. They were even excited about it. But they were so sure how she was going to take it. Finally they found her and sat with her at the table. She looked up at them and smiled. Both men looked at each other and Jon decided to be the one to tell her. He moved his chair right next to her and looked at her.

"Jon what is it you're worrying me."

"Rach... It's about your match tonight."

"Is it cancelled?" she asked hopefully. But by the look on his face it showed it wasn't.

"No, but it's the main event."

"What!"

"Rachel your match tonight is the main event."

"No, No, no it can't be no! What if I screw up? What if I lose the title? I've never main

evented anything this big."

"Baby girl calm down." Joe put his hands on her shoulders and made her sit down.

"You will do great. You will pull it off. We know you can. You're an Orton. You are just like

your father and more. You will steal the show Rach. I promise you that." Jon assured her. 

She looked up and locked eyes with him. She gave him a small smile and just hugged him 

tight. She pulled always and looked at her sides to both men.

"Thank you guys really." She smiled at them and pulled them both for a hug. They all smile and laughed at their little moment. They still had time to waste until the show so

they stayed together talking and planning on going out together sometime in the week.

Finally the show started with the Authority talking  about the previous night, of course

Rachel defending tonight, and whatever else. They all zoned them out after a while. Then

there was a match. Rachel and Jon had a segment to do next so they went to the

Authority's "office" to wait.

Segment